tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Full Size Evangelion Unit Planned
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 12/05/10 17:45  Reply with quote

Quote:

Not to be outdone by other giant robot franchises with their own giant robot statues, Neon Genesis Evangelion is set to receive a full size Evangelion statue.

The unit will apparently be in a ?caged? state with most of the body hidden from view (that is to say, it is a giant bust), conveniently freeing the organisers from the burden of constructing a 40m high mech.

A full size cockpit is also said to be included in construction (admission extra).

The unit is due to be unveiled in Yamanashi prefecture in late July.

Considering the great success of the giant Gundam, organisers have obviously cottoned on to the tourism potential of such statues ? might a Knightmare Frame be next?
sankaku some nsfw stuff on site, sfw site with the news but in Japanese do they know something about the upcoming years we dont?

LDJaxx
J-Fan

Name:
Lee Mayer

PostPosted: 06/09/10 18:14  Reply with quote

Awesome ... by any chance have you seen the new Evangelion? I can't remember of the top of my head what it's called.
See I've got the first set "Evangelion Perfect Collection" is new set/group this one any good?

Cheers Ldjaxx

LDJaxx
J-Fan

Name:
Lee Mayer

PostPosted: 07/09/10 16:53  Reply with quote

So you recomend waiting/collecting this new "You are not alone" series over the Platinum collection?

I also take it that 1.01 is norm and the 1.11 the BluRay version?

Are you going to the meeting later? If so I'll see you/meet you there later. Smile

Look for the cane. Twisted Evil

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan
Page 1 of 1

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio