tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

SAW (sieries)
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Western Films, TV & Comics

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 31/10/08 13:07  Reply with quote

probly some of the best movies i can think of
blood and a story line yaay :moogle:

Mr Sleep
Site Admin

Name:
Martin Webb

PostPosted: 03/11/08 11:22  Reply with quote

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 03/11/08 14:08  Reply with quote

alright if you dont want me to spoil it dont read

SAW 1:
    two guys stuck in bathroom try to escape but one is suppost to kill the other

the man controling there test is realy in a test himself; he has a deadly toxin in him and he will get the antidote if he killes a mother and her child (one of the peoples in the bathrooms wife and daughter)

a woman survives a test with a "revers bear trap" on her head, and the key in in her "dead" cell mate

they all die (well except for the wife and kid)

killers name is john

SAW 2:
    people stuck in a house with a nuro toxen they breathed in slowly killing them, they have to go through terible tests to get antidotes for it

a cops son is one of the people in the house and is put to a test of pations that if he passes he will get his son back.

woman who survived in first movie is one of the people in house

you find out the woman who survived in the first one becomes johns apprentice

the cop fails and gets chained in the bathroom from the first movie

son and woman live everyone in house dies

SAW 3:
    a nurse has to preform an operation on john

a man is put to a test of forgivness with people that were part of his sons death (witness that didnt speak up, junge, and the person that accidently hit his son with a car) he has to dicide if they live or die

johns apprentice dies

nurse dies

(i need to watch Saw 4 gain Embarassed )

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 09/11/08 21:03  Reply with quote

Saw 1 was quite good i enjoyed it.

Saw 2 was well, there are worse ways to pass the time

Saw 3 well erm, how shall i put it. It literally wasted part of my life and i can never get that time back.

Saw 4 I already learn't my lesson and never saw it.

Saw 5 I am amazed that so mediochre a franchise could get this far (and by mediochre i am being generous because i liked the first one).

Rubix41
Site Admin

Name:
Ian

PostPosted: 22/09/10 17:02  Reply with quote

Fun Fact: My sister saw the doctor from Saw 1 (Carys Elwis sp?), who also plays Wesley from the Princess' Bride at a film con in London. Razz

Survived the night at Minami Con 13 and 11

Come visit our Fb: www.facebook.com/AMGSC

Rubix41
Site Admin

Name:
Ian

PostPosted: 07/10/10 13:13  Reply with quote

C.J. wrote:
alright if you dont want me to spoil it dont read

SAW 1:
    two guys stuck in bathroom try to escape but one is suppost to kill the other

the man controling there test is realy in a test himself; he has a deadly toxin in him and he will get the antidote if he killes a mother and her child (one of the peoples in the bathrooms wife and daughter)

a woman survives a test with a "revers bear trap" on her head, and the key in in her "dead" cell mate

they all die (well except for the wife and kid)

killers name is john

SAW 2:
    people stuck in a house with a nuro toxen they breathed in slowly killing them, they have to go through terible tests to get antidotes for it

a cops son is one of the people in the house and is put to a test of pations that if he passes he will get his son back.

woman who survived in first movie is one of the people in house

you find out the woman who survived in the first one becomes johns apprentice

the cop fails and gets chained in the bathroom from the first movie

son and woman live everyone in house dies

SAW 3:
    a nurse has to preform an operation on john

a man is put to a test of forgivness with people that were part of his sons death (witness that didnt speak up, junge, and the person that accidently hit his son with a car) he has to dicide if they live or die

johns apprentice dies

nurse dies

(i need to watch Saw 4 gain Embarassed )

Saw 4 is when the "next apprentice." It takes place at the same as Saw 3

Survived the night at Minami Con 13 and 11

Come visit our Fb: www.facebook.com/AMGSC

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Western Films, TV & Comics
Page 1 of 1

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio