tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Old School Anime: The Classic Age
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan

Rubix41
Site Admin

Name:
Ian

PostPosted: 15/10/10 10:17  Reply with quote

When I was younger, I have seen some classic old school anime series (Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Macross) and I still watch my old VHS series that I had copied when Cartoon Network (Usually Tenchi Muyo and Universe with the odd Gundam Wing wrapped in) and the sadly missed Anime Central showed at least one classic series (Cowboy Bebop every evening!)

So what series/anime would you guys dig up to watch? Also, where can you get a copy? *ahem*

Survived the night at Minami Con 13 and 11

Come visit our Fb: www.facebook.com/AMGSC

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 03/11/10 22:31  Reply with quote

I've still got my old anime VHS. I love them including my fist of the north star movie (it is awesome). El hazard is good if you enjoyed tenchi.

Rubix41
Site Admin

Name:
Ian

PostPosted: 11/11/10 21:44  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
I've still got my old anime VHS. I love them including my fist of the north star movie (it is awesome). El hazard is good if you enjoyed tenchi.

Ah, I should look into El Hazard. I was in HK looking for some golden oldies a little a while ago but the shop I was looking for was closed down/folded up. Bummer T_T One series I really, really, want to get my teeth into is the old school Space Battleship Yamato series.

Survived the night at Minami Con 13 and 11

Come visit our Fb: www.facebook.com/AMGSC

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan
Page 1 of 1

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio