tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Misfits
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Western Films, TV & Comics

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 10/12/10 00:10  Reply with quote

Does anyone else watch misfits on E4. It is an awesome show that just keeps getting better.
It is described as
Quote:
MISFITS is comedy-drama drama which introduces a band of superheroes for the i-pod generation... superheroes with ankle tags and ASBOs. When five teenagers dropouts get caught in a flash storm whilst doing community service, they discover the freak weather has left them with strange powers. Shy loner Simon (Iwan Rheon) can make himself invisible, tough girl Kelly (Lauren Socha) can hear other people's thoughts, sporty Curtis (Nathan Stewart Jarrett) can turn back time, whilst beautiful Alisha (Antonia Thomas) can send people into a sexual frenzy with just one touch. The only 'misfit' to remain unaffected is cocky Nathan (Robert Sheehan), but his background appears intriguing enough. Now the gang find themselves in the position to carry out some real community service, but are they ready for the challenge?

It is just soo much better than it sounds. It is almost to the end of season 2 and I have to admit it is one of the only things I bother to watch every week.

Is anyone else here a fan?

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Tim Smith

PostPosted: 11/12/10 09:46  Reply with quote

I actually only recently got into it, i saw it on tv a while back with meh attitude but now i've given it a chance it's growing on me. Pity i haven't seen the previous episodes but my friends have told me more or less how it leads up the current events. So now the next episode is a must watch for me, it looks really good.

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Western Films, TV & Comics
Page 1 of 1

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio