tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Western(ish) Game: Werewolf: Does anyone know about it?
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Western Films, TV & Comics

Rubix41
Site Admin

Name:
Ian

PostPosted: 18/12/10 15:35  Reply with quote

When I was a little younger (ahem), I learnt about a game called Werewolf, which was based on Mafia, which in turn was based on a psychology experiment. Premise is simple: all the players live in a village but there's a werewolf. The game is split into days and nights, the werewolf kills in the day and the villagers lynch someone (hopefully the werewolf) in the day. The game ends with the werewolf getting caught (a villager win) or when the number of villagers = the number of werewolves (a werewolf win because the werewolves just slaughter everyone willy nilly).

After watching Liar Game, I would like willing victims/participants to take part in a round of Werewolf or at least know if anyone has played it and know how it works. Depending on numbers, it sounds like a great pub game and/or something to do when electricity fails due to <enter your reason here > .

Survived the night at Minami Con 13 and 11

Come visit our Fb: www.facebook.com/AMGSC

Rubix41
Site Admin

Name:
Ian

PostPosted: 03/05/11 20:52  Reply with quote

That's the commercial one - it's good though. Very good for improving analytical and game play theory.

Survived the night at Minami Con 13 and 11

Come visit our Fb: www.facebook.com/AMGSC

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Western Films, TV & Comics
Page 1 of 1

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio