tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Lucasfilm Confirms Audio Change for Return of the Jedi Blu-r
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Western Films, TV & Comics

avmakt
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 01/09/11 20:51  Reply with quote

Agch. Why. Just, why. And I find it astounding how a CG yoda has poorer facial expressions than the little puppet did.
And the Obi-Wan call is especially funny (albeit unintentional) - does anyone else think it sounds a little like sir Bedevere in Monty Python and the holy grail? ( when they're all saying argh then he goes oooOOOOoohh!)

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 07/10/11 18:31  Reply with quote

Why does he do it? He knows it just p***es off his fans but he keeps changing things.

Rubix41
Site Admin

Name:
Ian

PostPosted: 11/10/11 09:40  Reply with quote

Fixing something when it wasn't broke!

You don't need that "NOOOO!" part for emotional purposes because it has already been set! How much more emotion can you ask for when a father is forced to watch their child suffer - the fact that it happened all silently suited Darth's personality (He's not exactly a man of many words) and it just heightened something that I think Lucasfilm "made" Star Wars - the original score! (I am sure when Darth Vader throws down Palpatine, there is that riff of the original Jedi score - symbolising what he was fated to do - bring balance between the Jedi and the Sith but a heroic sacrifice to save his child!) Beautiful - it brings a tear to my eyes when I watch the ORIGINAL scene still.

The only "NOOOO" that Lucas will be hearing is when I am watching the Blu Ray version and I keep thinking that this part and every time I see Jar Jar Binks that he added or changed to keep Star Wars current.

Survived the night at Minami Con 13 and 11

Come visit our Fb: www.facebook.com/AMGSC

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Western Films, TV & Comics
Page 1 of 1

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio