tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Skyrim
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Computer & Console Games

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 23/10/11 10:12  Reply with quote

Is anyone else desperate to get this?

Does anyone else search every day in hopes for PC specs to be released (looks like they will be released tomorrow, but then again they were supposed to be release last week so who knows).

I enjoyed 'Oblivion' it's predecessor, and I loved 'Morrowind' the one before that. I never played any of the earlier titles and they look to dated now for me to give them a go.

130 for a collectors edition is steep but I want it.

I've just got to wait 3 more weeks Very Happy

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 26/10/11 17:49  Reply with quote

Quote:
Skyrim PC specs:

Recommended Specs

- Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
- 4GB System RAM
- 6GB free HDD space
- DirectX 9 compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM (Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher; ATI Radeon 4890 or higher).
- DirectX compatible sound card
- Internet access for Steam activation

Minimum Specs

- Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)
- Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent processor
- 2GB System RAM
- 6GB free HDD Space
- Direct X 9 compliant video card with 512 MB of RAM
- DirectX compatible sound card
- Internet access for Steam activation

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 26/10/11 22:35  Reply with quote

already placed my pre-order for the collectors edition this morning Very Happy

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 26/11/11 12:17  Reply with quote

Quote:
Petition asks Obama to destroy all copies of Skyrim

And prosecute players "to the fullest extent of the law".

A concerned US citizen has petitioned The White House to destroy all copies of Bethesda's acclaimed RPG The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and prosecute anyone caught playing it.

As reported by Kotaku, one B Stephenson of Tennessee submitted the following list of demands to The White House's We The People site:

We petition the Obama administration to: Immediately Ban the Deadly Videogame Known as 'SkyRim' for The Safety of America's Youths.

"Whereas videogaming has proven to cause social, ethical and health problems in people of all ages,

"Whereas sexual perversion and homosexuality are threatening to destroy the Christian foundations on which this nation was built,

"Whereas a new video game has just been created that far exceeds any others in the psychological and spiritual damage it does to teens,

"We, the American people, today ask you,

1. To enact an immediate ban on the videogame known as 'SkyRim' produced by Blizzard Entertainment.
2. To seize and destroy all copies already in public hands and erase its presence on the internet.
3. To prosecute the players of 'SkyRim' to the fullest extent of the law.
4. To create a national database of videogame avatars and 'screen names' so that teenagers can be better monitored."

Any petition that manages to attract more than 25,000 signatures from the American public within 30 days of publication will garner an official response from the administration.

The Skyrim petition currently boasts ten.

Source: Eurogamer

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Computer & Console Games
Page 1 of 1

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio