tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

RANT: Rioters like plasma TV's but hate anime?!
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan

Rubix41
Site Admin

Name:
Ian

PostPosted: 04/10/11 10:24  Reply with quote

Although I don't conform to the "hug a hoodie" from Cameron, it seems that rioters need to be educated on the value of anime! Especially when they are so hypocritcal - willing to steal one Sony product and burn another! If you want to hear my rant, see below:

I was waiting for my copy of Planetes in the post and MVM, very reliable company, didn't send it with my order and when I queried it, this is what I had in reply:

"Planetes is currently on back order - this is a Beez title. The riots that happened a few weeks back involved a SONY warehouse being burnt which is where all of Beez's stock was held among many other distribution labels, so at the moment Beez are getting everything reprinted. We are getting daily emails from Sony telling us what is coming back into stock so its just a matter of waiting I'm afraid."

SO rioters in the UK are more willing to nick a 42" Sony TV but burn a Sony warehouse containing DVD's? If there was a riot, my theory would be they will steal the Blu Ray player but trash the discs that go in them!

Considering this issue, I hold those rioters MORE in contempt and their argument that the economy is causing them to act this way - nope, the rioters just aren't thinking right.

Stay in school, kids, stay in school or at least learn enough so you can work out how the TV AND the DVD player works.

Survived the night at Minami Con 13 and 11

Come visit our Fb: www.facebook.com/AMGSC

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 07/10/11 18:01  Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Destroyed DVD's Neutral

I am very much a DVD horder and always have been. This crime is unforgivable Evil or Very Mad

Rubix41
Site Admin

Name:
Ian

PostPosted: 11/10/11 09:08  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
Crying or Very sad Destroyed DVD's Neutral

I am very much a DVD horder and always have been. This crime is unforgivable Evil or Very Mad

In attacking a SONY warehouse, didn't they find any PS3's before burning it?!

Survived the night at Minami Con 13 and 11

Come visit our Fb: www.facebook.com/AMGSC

Smokey
J-Fan

Name:
Smokey

PostPosted: 11/01/12 20:35  Reply with quote

lolllzzzz....love the irony xD
I want to see the ones that stole the display tv's to get home with no remote Smile
The idea got made me happy and got me through the riots with no fear xD

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan
Page 1 of 1

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio