tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

MCM Expo, Telford, February
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> The On-sen

avmakt
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 10/01/12 18:26  Reply with quote

It's a little way off yet, but I thought I'd ask around and see if anyone was planning on being at the Telford MCM Expo this February.

link http://www.midlandsmcmexpo.com/

Smokey
J-Fan

Name:
Smokey

PostPosted: 11/01/12 20:42  Reply with quote

I Should be! Smile
I usually go Smile
just have no cosplay ideas yet Crying or Very sad

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 11/01/12 21:13  Reply with quote

I am unsure of it, could be a decent idea shall have to see how I feel as time nears

Smokey
J-Fan

Name:
Smokey

PostPosted: 13/01/12 00:26  Reply with quote

Tis a very good start up expo Smile
In most cases I prefer it to London expo Smile

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 22/01/12 20:48  Reply with quote

I intend to go and drive, but it all depends on my work load closer to the time.

Rubix41
Site Admin

Name:
Ian

PostPosted: 29/01/12 21:01  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
I intend to go and drive, but it all depends on my work load closer to the time.

*taps the schedule* I think I will be free so, chances are, if people want to donate voluntarily to my diesel fill, I can be on for transport duty.

Survived the night at Minami Con 13 and 11

Come visit our Fb: www.facebook.com/AMGSC

avmakt
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 13/02/12 22:28  Reply with quote

I think transport would be appreciated for me, if that's ok. Better than taking a train and bus for one thing.
Any plans for members of the society to go as a collective thing (but as i remember NOT as a society thing because of ... insurance or similar.)?

Rubix41
Site Admin

Name:
Ian

PostPosted: 14/02/12 22:37  Reply with quote

avmakt wrote:
I think transport would be appreciated for me, if that's ok. Better than taking a train and bus for one thing.
Any plans for members of the society to go as a collective thing (but as i remember NOT as a society thing because of ... insurance or similar.)?

Yeah, think collective - I just happen to be in the neighbourhood and you guys all need a lift. Very Happy

Where are the peeps meeting? And what time?

avmakt
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 15/02/12 21:36  Reply with quote

I'd been hoping to get to the expo for 9 or so (early entry and so on) so if that's too early I might have to get a train.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 16/02/12 20:56  Reply with quote

I am free on saturday, so i'll be going. I'll be passing through crewe about quarter past nine ish and i do have 2 spare seats if anyone is interested (though i do ask for 5 per person to go towards petrol and parking).

Getting there for 9 for early entry is just too early for me. I have to be up at 6am five days a week. I just refuse to get out of bed before 8am on the weekends.

As far as I am aware this is not a club trip, but members of the club and friends driving down to the expo like the last few years. There was a reason I say this every year but I forget what that reason is.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 16/02/12 21:04  Reply with quote

I should add I'm not going to stay untill the very end (the cosplay parade) I normally leave somewhere between 2 and 3.

Rubix41
Site Admin

Name:
Ian

PostPosted: 17/02/12 10:47  Reply with quote

I am thinking of reaching there mid morning to noon so I will be setting off a little bit later but if you guys need a pick up let us know!

Petrol donations would be cool as well.

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 17/02/12 22:12  Reply with quote

I am definitely giving it a miss, not really feeling up to it

avmakt
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 20/02/12 15:04  Reply with quote

Well that was fun!
Less stuff than previous years though. Didn't see any of you lot there, but hope ye all enjoyed it too

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> The On-sen
Page 1 of 1

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio