tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Meeting Catchup: 2015
Reply to topic    AMG(SC) Index -> The Club

Rubix41
Site Admin

Name:
Ian

PostPosted: 20/01/15 19:22  Reply with quote

Miss all of 2014? Really? Either way, catch up with our current showings!

Remember, it's 8pm onwards. Our current scheduled screenings are:

Link

Screening one: Bamboo Blade

The series tells the story of Toraji Ishida, a luckless high school Kendo instructor, who is challenged by his former upperclassman, also a kendo instructor, to a competition between their female students. The bet inspires Toraji to gather and train a team of five girls. Fortuitously, at this time he meets Tamaki Kawazoe, a gifted young female kendo practitioner.

Now that Toraii has finally got his team going and a Tamaki's dustup with the previous lead Kendo champion, has Toraii bit off more than he can handle?

Link

Screening Two: Casshern Sins

Casshern Sins tells the story of a world where robots subjugated humanity after becoming self-aware. Their leader, Braiking Boss, ruled over the world with an iron fist. One day, a mysterious girl named Luna is summoned by the people, in order to bring the salvation of mankind.

A travelling girl, a great evil and why is everyone so keen on eating Casshern because of some kind of weird legend that they have heard about?

Survived the night at Minami Con 13 and 11

Come visit our Fb: www.facebook.com/AMGSC

Display:   
Reply to topic    AMG(SC) Index -> The Club
Page 1 of 1

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio