tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Hello are their any other One Piece fans out there
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan

kylej64
AMGSC Committee


Name:
Kyle Johnson
Joined:
09 Nov 2008
Posts: 718
Location: At the edge of Skyrim

PostPosted: 03/07/09 23:35  Reply with quote

rainbowrainbow wrote:
Lol, Luffy's Sanji impression Laughing

Just watched episode 117..
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)


To answer your question NNEEVVVEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Crying or Very sad
or at least thats how it felt for me as i was watching the whole arc one episode a week as it was coming out. It felt like it would never end Razz

Anyway i think you only have 10 episodes left untill his defeat but i'm not 100% sure. I won't tell you how though as that will spoile it.

But most importantly, i'm glad people are enjoying one piece, it is my favourite anime+manga Very Happy

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan


Name:
Mark
Joined:
14 Dec 2008
Posts: 126
Location: Crewe

PostPosted: 04/07/09 06:42  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:


To answer your question NNEEVVVEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Crying or Very sad
or at least thats how it felt for me as i was watching the whole arc one episode a week as it was coming out. It felt like it would never end Razz

Anyway i think you only have 10 episodes left untill his defeat but i'm not 100% sure. I won't tell you how though as that will spoile it.

But most importantly, i'm glad people are enjoying one piece, it is my favourite anime+manga Very Happy


I can safely say it is YOUR One Piece Razz
_________________
Check out the Blog: http://iamgatcha.blogspot.com


Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee


Name:
Tim Smith
Joined:
10 Dec 2008
Posts: 197
Location: Crewe, England

PostPosted: 04/07/09 10:57  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:


To answer your question NNEEVVVEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Crying or Very sad
or at least thats how it felt for me as i was watching the whole arc one episode a week as it was coming out. It felt like it would never end Razz

Anyway i think you only have 10 episodes left untill his defeat but i'm not 100% sure. I won't tell you how though as that will spoile it.

But most importantly, i'm glad people are enjoying one piece, it is my favourite anime+manga Very Happy


Woo! 10 more episodes, Luffy's fighting him again now so i should be close to his defeat. Yah One Piece is really good, it's hard to go to bed when you want to watch more Very Happy

Tangelax
Hentai-kun


Name:
Bob Caff
Joined:
29 Nov 2008
Posts: 287
Location: Crewe

PostPosted: 04/07/09 12:36  Reply with quote

Wow, I never thought someone with so many swords would be so weak. Sad
_________________

kylej64
AMGSC Committee


Name:
Kyle Johnson
Joined:
09 Nov 2008
Posts: 718
Location: At the edge of Skyrim

PostPosted: 04/07/09 13:02  Reply with quote

What was so sad in episode 6 tangelax? I don't remember anything too traumatic back then?

I didn't laugh so hard i had tears untill the arlong arc.

Tangelax
Hentai-kun


Name:
Bob Caff
Joined:
29 Nov 2008
Posts: 287
Location: Crewe

PostPosted: 04/07/09 13:04  Reply with quote

Nothing too traumatic, just my habit at crying at everything combined with the really sad part of the dog trying to protect the food shop and getting beaten up by the lion. Crying or Very sad
_________________

kylej64
AMGSC Committee


Name:
Kyle Johnson
Joined:
09 Nov 2008
Posts: 718
Location: At the edge of Skyrim

PostPosted: 04/07/09 13:22  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
Nothing too traumatic, just my habit at crying at everything combined with the really sad part of the dog trying to protect the food shop and getting beaten up by the lion. Crying or Very sad


The main thing i remember about all of that is Buggy the Clown, one of my favourite villans of ll time Very Happy

Tangelax
Hentai-kun


Name:
Bob Caff
Joined:
29 Nov 2008
Posts: 287
Location: Crewe

PostPosted: 04/07/09 13:25  Reply with quote

Bleh, I didn't like him that much. Wasn't that keen on the axe guy or the fat woman either...
_________________

kylej64
AMGSC Committee


Name:
Kyle Johnson
Joined:
09 Nov 2008
Posts: 718
Location: At the edge of Skyrim

PostPosted: 04/07/09 13:27  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
Bleh, I didn't like him that much. Wasn't that keen on the axe guy or the fat woman either...
Surprised :dizzy: Surprised
What other villans have you met so far or is that all of them?

Tangelax
Hentai-kun


Name:
Bob Caff
Joined:
29 Nov 2008
Posts: 287
Location: Crewe

PostPosted: 04/07/09 13:30  Reply with quote

That's all of them, only on episode 7. Out of the main crewe so far, Luffy is alright, pretty cool.
Nami is probably my favourite out the group, so I seem to be the exception of you lot, but she seems inteligent and skillful.
And Zoro... well at first I thought he was pretty badass but he was pretty lame in the past few episodes, hopefully he'll step up.
_________________

kylej64
AMGSC Committee


Name:
Kyle Johnson
Joined:
09 Nov 2008
Posts: 718
Location: At the edge of Skyrim

PostPosted: 04/07/09 13:44  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
Nami is probably my favourite out the group, so I seem to be the exception of you lot, but she seems inteligent and skillful.


I always liked nami, she provieds the brain for the two muscle heads and was essential to balance out the crew. And she is sly and cunning. At least you can also appreciate her early on. Though by now both GaTCHa and rainbowrainbow should appreciate her too.

Though not liking Buggy, i just can't understand it :dizzy:

P.S I suppose once you see mini buggy adventure it may change your mind Laughing

Tangelax
Hentai-kun


Name:
Bob Caff
Joined:
29 Nov 2008
Posts: 287
Location: Crewe

PostPosted: 04/07/09 13:50  Reply with quote

It's an unspoken rule, clowns can be scary, but they can't be badass, cool or awesome. Also, I don't get it with the buzz words, he has a big red nose, does he expect nobody to notice?
It's the same thing the humungous pirate going crazy when someone calls her fat. You're fat to a degree where it's impossible to not notice it, what do you expect!
And also, if Buggy hates his nose so much, why is he a clown, wouldn't that make more people notice his nose? Anyway, I still haven't seen the last battle from him so who knows, maybe I'll like him after that.
_________________

kylej64
AMGSC Committee


Name:
Kyle Johnson
Joined:
09 Nov 2008
Posts: 718
Location: At the edge of Skyrim

PostPosted: 04/07/09 14:01  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
It's an unspoken rule, clowns can be scary,

Anyway, I still haven't seen the last battle from him so who knows, maybe I'll like him after that.


Firstly i need to make a correction, you should have typed
It's an unspoken rule, clowns ARE scary Razz

and if not the end battle then mini buggy adventures will make you like him (as a last resort my buggy the clown pop up pirate definatly will. Though it is for display purposes only, no touching)

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan


Name:
Mark
Joined:
14 Dec 2008
Posts: 126
Location: Crewe

PostPosted: 04/07/09 20:26  Reply with quote

Buggy is creepy.

Nami keeps growing on me.

The dog defending his dead master's store was very heart-wrenching.... Crying or Very sad
_________________
Check out the Blog: http://iamgatcha.blogspot.com


Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee


Name:
Tim Smith
Joined:
10 Dec 2008
Posts: 197
Location: Crewe, England

PostPosted: 04/07/09 22:27  Reply with quote

Surprised Crocodile has finally been beaten, luffy is freakin awesome! Very Happy

Tangelax
Hentai-kun


Name:
Bob Caff
Joined:
29 Nov 2008
Posts: 287
Location: Crewe

PostPosted: 04/07/09 22:37  Reply with quote

Buggy actually grew on me after the final fight! He was pretty cool. Luffy's still cool ,Nami's still my favourite and I still can't believe how Zoro got his ass handed to him. When do I get to see the guy in the suit with blond hair, he looks cool.
_________________

kylej64
AMGSC Committee


Name:
Kyle Johnson
Joined:
09 Nov 2008
Posts: 718
Location: At the edge of Skyrim

PostPosted: 04/07/09 23:27  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
Buggy actually grew on me after the final fight! He was pretty cool. Luffy's still cool ,Nami's still my favourite and I still can't believe how Zoro got his ass handed to him. When do I get to see the guy in the suit with blond hair, he looks cool.


You have a little while yet (the arc after the one after buggy)

And glad you can appreciate buggy and nami Very Happy

also rainbow, luffy is awesome, but you don't know how much untill he beats the best of cp9 Surprised

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee


Name:
Tim Smith
Joined:
10 Dec 2008
Posts: 197
Location: Crewe, England

PostPosted: 05/07/09 15:29  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:


You have a little while yet (the arc after the one after buggy)

And glad you can appreciate buggy and nami Very Happy

also rainbow, luffy is awesome, but you don't know how much untill he beats the best of cp9 Surprised


Cp9? Confused

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan


Name:
Mark
Joined:
14 Dec 2008
Posts: 126
Location: Crewe

PostPosted: 05/07/09 15:49  Reply with quote

rainbowrainbow wrote:


Cp9? Confused


careful -spoiler *LAH LAH LAH LAH not listening*
_________________
Check out the Blog: http://iamgatcha.blogspot.com


Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee


Name:
Tim Smith
Joined:
10 Dec 2008
Posts: 197
Location: Crewe, England

PostPosted: 05/07/09 15:55  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:


careful -spoiler *LAH LAH LAH LAH not listening*


Oh..I see..

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee


Name:
Tim Smith
Joined:
10 Dec 2008
Posts: 197
Location: Crewe, England

PostPosted: 12/07/09 13:09  Reply with quote

Just seen some really strong looking people..
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)


Luffy Vs Bellamy Surprised

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan


Name:
Mark
Joined:
14 Dec 2008
Posts: 126
Location: Crewe

PostPosted: 13/07/09 06:11  Reply with quote

Kyle will be cross at my lack of One Piece activity - I will make it up to him :inno:
_________________
Check out the Blog: http://iamgatcha.blogspot.com


Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee


Name:
Kyle Johnson
Joined:
09 Nov 2008
Posts: 718
Location: At the edge of Skyrim

PostPosted: 13/07/09 10:41  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:
Kyle will be cross at my lack of One Piece activity - I will make it up to him :inno:


You have till saturday to make some real progress. Evil or Very Mad You need to prioritise Laughing

Quote:
Luffy Vs Bellamy


I know. (related spoiler)
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee


Name:
Tim Smith
Joined:
10 Dec 2008
Posts: 197
Location: Crewe, England

PostPosted: 13/07/09 10:59  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:


I know. (related spoiler)
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)


Ya i'm already there..
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

kylej64
AMGSC Committee


Name:
Kyle Johnson
Joined:
09 Nov 2008
Posts: 718
Location: At the edge of Skyrim

PostPosted: 13/07/09 12:07  Reply with quote

rainbowrainbow wrote:


Ya i'm already there..
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)


I'm answering your question which needed to be in spoiler text outside of a spoiler section as it is not a spoilerific answer and instead is more of a general rule.

In one piece it is not a case of brute strenght winning a fight. Who is stronger is a tricky question. It is more like the game of rock, paper, scissors. While rock can beat scissors, it looses to paper. Paper however looses to scissors. Cirtain charecters are better suited to fighting other charecters.
There are what i'll call leagues of ability, in which the two mentioned are in the same very high league, but their power in different circumstances are Very different. So a direct comparrison isn't really possible.

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee


Name:
Tim Smith
Joined:
10 Dec 2008
Posts: 197
Location: Crewe, England

PostPosted: 13/07/09 20:40  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:


I'm answering your question which needed to be in spoiler text outside of a spoiler section as it is not a spoilerific answer and instead is more of a general rule.

In one piece it is not a case of brute strenght winning a fight. Who is stronger is a tricky question. It is more like the game of rock, paper, scissors. While rock can beat scissors, it looses to paper. Paper however looses to scissors. Cirtain charecters are better suited to fighting other charecters.
There are what i'll call leagues of ability, in which the two mentioned are in the same very high league, but their power in different circumstances are Very different. So a direct comparrison isn't really possible.


Yah, i find that quite alot i just didn't realise, I notice it in Zoro mostly when he fights a certain character.

Quote:
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)


No i don't believe i am aware Sad

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan


Name:
Mark
Joined:
14 Dec 2008
Posts: 126
Location: Crewe

PostPosted: 14/07/09 05:44  Reply with quote

I'm at about vol 181 of the Manga - going to get through it big-style.

Am distracted so easily though. Watched Fullmetal Alchemist and read Pig Bride last night but did retire to bed to read some One Piece (ending on a high note!)
_________________
Check out the Blog: http://iamgatcha.blogspot.com


Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee


Name:
Tim Smith
Joined:
10 Dec 2008
Posts: 197
Location: Crewe, England

PostPosted: 14/07/09 09:47  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:
I'm at about vol 181 of the Manga - going to get through it big-style.

Am distracted so easily though. Watched Fullmetal Alchemist and read Pig Bride last night but did retire to bed to read some One Piece (ending on a high note!)


Pig Pride...so you did buy it Neutral

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan


Name:
Mark
Joined:
14 Dec 2008
Posts: 126
Location: Crewe

PostPosted: 14/07/09 17:50  Reply with quote

rainbowrainbow wrote:


Pig Pride...so you did buy it Neutral


no Cool I'm trying it online before buying - looking at it on mangafox Very Happy impressed so far...
_________________
Check out the Blog: http://iamgatcha.blogspot.com


Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee


Name:
Tim Smith
Joined:
10 Dec 2008
Posts: 197
Location: Crewe, England

PostPosted: 14/07/09 17:55  Reply with quote

Surprised just watched episode 192 Surprised

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 4 of 11

 

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio