tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Haruhi Season 2 Airing Order, possibly
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 20/06/09 15:25  Reply with quote

Quote:
The second season of Haruhi is finally underway, and it takes the already confused airing order of the series and makes it more so. However, the apparent airing order has been worked out?

The 13th episode should begin one of the two main story arcs expected for the 2nd season. 涼宮ハルヒの溜息 / Suzumiya Haruhi no Tameiki (The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya) is the likely next episode, which is almost sure to be a multi-episode story.

This list is merely conjecture by the collective consciousness of 2ch, but seems to be one of the more widely circulated lists online, and did at least accurately predict yesterday?s episode:

Air Date / Episode # / Name

04/02 第01話 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱1 / The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 1

04/09 第02話 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱2 / The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2

04/16 第03話 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱3 / The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 3

04/23 第04話 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱4 / The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 4

04/30 第05話 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱5 / The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 5

05/07 第06話 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱6 / The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 6

05/14 第07話 涼宮ハルヒの退屈 / The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya

05/21 第08話 笹の葉ラプソディ  新作 / Bamboo Rhapsody (NEW)

05/28 第09話 ミステリックサイン / Myst?rique Sign

06/04 第10話 孤島症候群(前編)/  Remote Island Syndrome (Part 1)

06/11 第11話 孤島症候群(後編) / Remote Island Syndrome (Part 2)

06/18 第12話 エンドレスエイト 新作 ←ここまで来た / Endless Eight (NEW)

06/25 第13話 涼宮ハルヒの溜息1 新作 / The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya 1 (NEW)

07/02 第14話 涼宮ハルヒの溜息2 新作 / The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya 2 (NEW)

07/09 第15話 涼宮ハルヒの溜息3 新作 / The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya 3 (NEW)

07/16 第16話 朝比奈ミクルの冒険 Episode00 / The Adventures of Mikuru Asahina Episode 00

07/23 第17話 ライブアライブ / Live Alive

07/30 第18話 射手座の日 / The Day of Sagittarius

08/07 第19話 サムデイ イン ザ レイン / Someday in the Rain

08/14 第20話 涼宮ハルヒの消失1 新作 / The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya Part 1 (NEW)

08/21 第21話 涼宮ハルヒの消失2 新作 / The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya Part 2 (NEW)

08/28 第22話 涼宮ハルヒの消失3 新作 / The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya Part 3 (NEW)

09/03 第23話 涼宮ハルヒの消失4 新作 / The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya Part 4 (NEW)

09/10 第24話 ヒトメボレLOVERS 新作 / Charmed at First Sight Lover (NEW)

09/17 第25話 雪山症候群(前編) 新作 / Snowy Mountain Syndrome Part 1 (NEW)

09/24 第26話 雪山症候群(後編) 新作 / Snowy Mountain Syndrome Part 1 (NEW)

10/01 第27話 猫はどこにいった? 新作 / Where did the Cat Go? (NEW)

10/08 第28話 消失の後日 新作 / Another Day of the Disappearance (NEW)

The other possible schedules postulated by 2ch are not substantially different, with two of the most likely differences from the list shown above is that next week?s episodes will be some sort of conclusion to Endless Eight, and that The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya will stretch out over more than 3 episodes, to 4 or even 5.

Putting schedule divination aside, the beginning of the bulk of the Season 2 episodes beginning on the same night as the apparent K-On! finale would almost seem too coincidental to some, but whatever the case, Kyoto Animation is set to hold sway over the hearts and minds of otaku for the foreseeable future with a seemingly never ending lineup of shows that seem tailor-made to utterly possess otaku souls.

Considering that only industry legends Gainax and Sunrise have previously reached the level of popularity that KyoAni holds, and that KyoAni produced their first anime series only 6 years ago, the studio definitely appears to be in one of the most enviable positions in the industry.
sankaku some nsfw stuff on there folks so visit at own peril

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 21/06/09 09:18  Reply with quote

Good post - thank you for info Smile

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

bobmarleypeople
Otaku

Name:
Peter Shillito
Location: Cheshire, England, UK, Europe, Earth, Universe, Glass Marble 1

PostPosted: 24/06/09 12:59  Reply with quote

I'm afraid you're wrong there. This is the correct airing order:

Air Date / Episode # / Name

04/02 第01話 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱1 / The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 1

04/09 第02話 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱2 / The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2

04/16 第03話 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱3 / The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 3

04/23 第04話 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱4 / The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 4

04/30 第05話 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱5 / The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 5

05/07 第06話 涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱6 / The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 6

05/14 第07話 涼宮ハルヒの退屈 / The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya

05/21 第08話 笹の葉ラプソディ  新作 / Bamboo Rhapsody (NEW)

05/28 第09話 ミステリックサイン / Myst?rique Sign

06/04 第10話 孤島症候群(前編)/  Remote Island Syndrome (Part 1)

06/11 第11話 孤島症候群(後編) / Remote Island Syndrome (Part 2)

06/18 第12話 エンドレスエイト 新作 ←ここまで来た / Endless Eight (NEW)

06/25 第13話 エンドレスエイト 新作 ←ここまで来た / Endless Eight (NEW)

07/02 第14話 エンドレスエイト 新作 ←ここまで来た / Endless Eight (NEW)

07/09 第15話 エンドレスエイト 新作 ←ここまで来た / Endless Eight (NEW)

07/16 第16話 エンドレスエイト 新作 ←ここまで来た / Endless Eight (NEW)

07/23 第17話 エンドレスエイト 新作 ←ここまで来た / Endless Eight (NEW)

07/30 第18話 エンドレスエイト 新作 ←ここまで来た / Endless Eight (NEW)

08/07 第19話 エンドレスエイト 新作 ←ここまで来た / Endless Eight (NEW)

08/14 第20話 エンドレスエイト 新作 ←ここまで来た / Endless Eight (NEW)

08/21 第21話 エンドレスエイト 新作 ←ここまで来た / Endless Eight (NEW)

08/28 第22話 エンドレスエイト 新作 ←ここまで来た / Endless Eight (NEW)

09/03 第23話 エンドレスエイト 新作 ←ここまで来た / Endless Eight (NEW)

09/10 第24話 エンドレスエイト 新作 ←ここまで来た / Endless Eight (NEW)

09/17 第25話 エンドレスエイト 新作 ←ここまで来た / Endless Eight (NEW)

09/24 第26話 エンドレスエイト 新作 ←ここまで来た / Endless Eight (NEW)

10/01 第27話 エンドレスエイト 新作 ←ここまで来た / Endless Eight (NEW)

10/08 第28話 エンドレスエイト 新作 ←ここまで来た / Endless Eight (NEW)

Alternatively, next week's episode will be the conclusion of Endless Eight (probably titled "Endless Eight???" or something) as the actual story hasn't been revealed yet. Though you may guess the story from the above.

EDIT: Those who've read the novels will probably be the only ones who get the airing list joke.

I'm baaaaaack!

Last edited by bobmarleypeople on 24/06/09 16:53; edited 1 time in total

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 24/06/09 16:50  Reply with quote

bobmarleypeople wrote:
I'm afraid you're wrong there. This is the correct airing order:

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Laughing

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 24/06/09 22:20  Reply with quote

where are people getting this from? which fansubs?

bobmarleypeople
Otaku

Name:
Peter Shillito

PostPosted: 24/06/09 22:33  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
where are people getting this from? which fansubs?

Well, episode 8 of the re-airing (Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody) was done by every fansubber under the sun. The second new episode (episode 12 - Endless Eight) was done by Mazui and that's it I think (mainly because of some drama between the main groups who did episode Cool. I'm waiting for Yuki to do them though. Yuki doesn't sub the shows, rather they collaborate the best subs into one and apply it to the best quality raw video source (and have been the only group applying the subs to the HD airing of the original episodes).

Yuki's website is http://www.nol888.com/plog/ (Have released all previous episodes and Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody. Planning on releasing Endless Eight within the next week to catch up)
Mazui don't seem to have a website, but their torrents are listed on http://www.animesuki.com/group.php/1065.html (and it seems all they've done so far is Endless Eight).

EDIT: NEWS from the IRC channel. Currently encoding a new version of episode 8 (i.e. Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody), so expect that fairly soon.

I'm baaaaaack!

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 24/06/09 22:44  Reply with quote

thanx bob

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 25/06/09 05:43  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
thanx bob

i understand not torrents....so behind tech wise

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 25/06/09 11:33  Reply with quote

darksoul-subs, a.f.k, Chihiro, gleam also have ep 2 subbed so if you like one of those groups fill yer boots

bobmarleypeople
Otaku

Name:
Peter Shillito

PostPosted: 25/06/09 23:43  Reply with quote

HA! I KNEW IT! It's gonna be Endless Eight all the way for the next six years till 300 episodes have passed before more episodes will happen (and Naruto and One Piece are obliterated off the earth with their measly number of episodes)

I'm baaaaaack!

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 26/06/09 12:01  Reply with quote

bobmarleypeople wrote:
HA! I KNEW IT! It's gonna be Endless Eight all the way for the next six years till 300 episodes have passed before more episodes will happen (and Naruto and One Piece are obliterated off the earth with their measly number of episodes)

you say 300 episodes like that is impressive or something Laughing One Piece is around episode 400 and still going strong. It will never be obliterated as it is the best anime around by miles.

P.S With over 158 million copies sold, One Piece is now the highest selling manga in the history of Weekly Shōnen Jump. It is considered their most acclaimed and all-time best-selling title in Japan.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 26/06/09 12:09  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

you say 300 episodes like that is impressive or something Laughing One Piece is around episode 400 and still going strong. It will never be obliterated as it is the best anime around by miles.

P.S With over 158 million copies sold, One Piece is now the highest selling manga in the history of Weekly Shōnen Jump. It is considered their most acclaimed and all-time best-selling title in Japan.

that's impressive stats

bobmarleypeople
Otaku

Name:
Peter Shillito

PostPosted: 26/06/09 12:45  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

that's impressive stats

Not as impressive as my stats: 36/24/36 **starts singing Brick House**

I'm baaaaaack!

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 26/06/09 14:47  Reply with quote

bobmarleypeople wrote:

Not as impressive as my stats: 36/24/36 **starts singing Brick House**

straneg - scary - and wrong in so many ways Surprised

bobmarleypeople
Otaku

Name:
Peter Shillito

PostPosted: 26/06/09 16:16  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

straneg - scary - and wrong in so many ways Surprised

**must...not...say..it

that's what she said.

damnit

I'm baaaaaack!

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 26/06/09 16:51  Reply with quote

bobmarleypeople wrote:

**must...not...say..it

that's what she said.

damnit

go to your room! Razz

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 26/06/09 18:16  Reply with quote

hmm mazui have got the next one out already, of course its listed as 13 in many places

bobmarleypeople
Otaku

Name:
Peter Shillito

PostPosted: 26/06/09 19:52  Reply with quote

Hawq wrote:
hmm mazui have got the next one out already, of course its listed as 13 in many places

That's because it IS episode 13 (chronologically anyways).

I can't believe they're dragging Endless Eight out so long though. They're gonna do a third episode on it >_<

I'm baaaaaack!

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 03/07/09 09:29  Reply with quote

And a fourth. Evil or Very Mad

Quote:
you say 300 episodes like that is impressive or something Laughing One Piece is around episode 400 and still going strong.

Yeah, what about 15,499 episodes?

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 24/07/09 23:03  Reply with quote

... What the hell? How on earth did this happen, who thought this would be a good idea? I missed the last few episodes so I just watched the latest three, all at the same time to see if I missed anything and nothing happened...
What's that, is that 6 episodes of endless eight now? Don't say they're going to have it go to eight. The maximum it should of had is three, one episode of the normal holiday, one episode where they figure out it's repeating and then the last episode where they solve it (which by the way I got spoiled on so now there is pretty much no insentive for me to watch these eps) and that would be a pretty cool little arc.
4 could have worked, emphasising what it's like for Nagato a bit more but seriously? And after all the hype as well... I can't believe that this is S2.

Well, rant over. :meowth: For now... Mad

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 25/07/09 09:39  Reply with quote

Some bits on it from sankaku
Quote:
Fan Fury as Endless Eight Continues?

The dwindling core of masochists calling themselves Haruhi fans are all but convinced that the Endless Eight arc will indeed run to eight episodes, as the latest episode is yet another variation on the Endless Eight recursion fans have come to dread, and even Yamakan found disgusting?

Since nobody would put it past Kyoto Animation and Kadokawa at this stage to continue to eight and do who knows what else with the remainder of the series, the only question remaining is whether fans will continue to support the franchise by dutifully buying up the DVDs (the sales of which will be interesting to behold), or whether they will finally tire of being treated like the rubes they so evidently are and abandon it entirely?

Quote:
KyoAni Staff in Open Rebellion over Endless Eight

An official interview with the Kyoto Animation production staff of Haruhi?s much loathed Endless Eight arc reveals that staff are angry enough to allow their displeasure a public airing.

The interview between ?Kuroneko-man? and one of the animators, published on the official KyoAni website, seems to suggest staff are greatly aggrieved at the decision to air the same episode eight times with minor changes throughout:

What?s it like making the same episode over and over-nya?

There?s a variety of stuff to do for each production team and even with the subject material being the same there?s plenty which differs, so it?s interesting.

The answer of a model pupil-nya.

No, no, even with a normal series we often wonder ?what would the other team do here?? Seeing that in actuality is very interesting!

I thought I heard one of the people behind groaning that he wants to get it done with-nya?

I think I understand how Nagato feels.

Everyone behind is strongly agreeing-nya. Everyone empathises with Yuki-nyan being really bored-nya?

I don?t know what you are talking about.

Sometimes we do get confused over which yukata or swimsuit goes in which episode though.

If you keep doing the same scene over, your outlook broadens as you can try a variety of methods.

Oh! Everyone behind you is booing loudly-nya! Isn?t that what they really think-nya!?

It?s true! I really think that!!

As the first bit questions, just what will this do to the DVD sales?

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 06/08/09 19:47  Reply with quote

from sankaku
Quote:
Endless Eight Ends

Even newspapers have been reporting that the seemingly interminable Endless Eight arc has finally ended, perhaps in order to prevent civil unrest.

Speculation now falls on whether all or part of ?Disappearance? will make its way into the season. A cliffhanger or lack of the arc would probably mean the story will never see the light of day as an animation, as it is hard to see another season arising out of this fiasco, and even the novels are in a state of indefinite hiatus.

Observers are united in their curiousity as to how well DVDs containing the episodes will sell; Kadokawa looks set to employ some underhanded means to avoid the humiliation of having four DVDs of the same episode being bought only by Haruhi fetishists?

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan
Page 1 of 1

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio