tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Mystery Science Theatre 3000
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Western Films, TV & Comics

Esoteriffic
Otaku

Name:
Andy Thorley

PostPosted: 22/01/10 17:14  Reply with quote

I can appreciate that I may be one of the few people in the group who's heard of this show, but I like it so I'm going to make a topic about it anyways. So there.

The plot is pretty simple: A mad scientist wants to take over the world. He's finding out the best way to do this by launching a man into space and making him watch the worst movies ever made. Said man retains his sanity by constructing a bunch of robot friends and mocking those movies mercilessly.

It's kinda like being sat behind 'that guy' when you got to the cinema. Except 'that guy' is three guys and is also hysterically funny.

I would recommend checking it out. There are far too many episodes for me to recommend ALL the good ones, but I would recommend "Prince of space", "Hobgoblins" and "The incredibly strange creatures that stopped living and became mixed up zombies"

Terrific (adj.) [tuh-rif-ik] - Extremely good; wonderful.

Last edited by Esoteriffic on 06/02/10 23:56; edited 1 time in total

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 06/02/10 23:55  Reply with quote

Not watched the DVD's yet but will make a start soon.

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Western Films, TV & Comics
Page 1 of 1

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio