tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Portal free until May 24'th
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Computer & Console Games

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 12/05/10 21:19  Reply with quote

Quote:
Portal used to cost money. Until May 24th, it's free. End of story.

Well, technically speaking, there are some strings attached. Fortunately, they're entirely decorative. We just like the way they look, swaying in the gentle breeze created by a million people simultanously fainting from shock at the news that Portal is free. Now you have no reason not to try Portal.

"I have a reason," some of you are probably typing into an angry email. "You see, sir, I own a Mac."

Well guess what: For the first time ever, Portal is also available for the Mac.

"Capital news! But the excellent puzzle adventure Portal won over 40 Game of the Year awards; Surely it must cost at least five or six hundred dollars."

You'd think that, especially since it actually won over 70 Game of the Year Awards. But, like we keep saying, Portal is free. Free on the Mac. Free on the PC. But only until May 24th. So you only have a few days to decide if your free copy of Portal is worth the price we're currently charging - which is you ever-so-slightly moving your index finger just barely enough to click the big red "download" button right there to the left.

source (pun not intentional)

avmakt
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 12/05/10 21:26  Reply with quote

Well now i feel like an idiot for buying the thing! Good game though.

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 14/05/10 01:12  Reply with quote

It sure takes its time to download...

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 16/05/10 17:07  Reply with quote

Woah, that was a really good game... Haven't had much chance to play stuff recently but I'm glad I took the chance to play it.

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 16/05/10 20:54  Reply with quote

Well I downloaded and can't play it, but the important part is that I have it now.

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 17/05/10 00:42  Reply with quote

I played portal till 4 in the morning...

I got in trouble...

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Computer & Console Games
Page 1 of 1

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio