tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

UP
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Western Films, TV & Comics

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 14/03/10 18:54  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
Today I got my copy of UP. I thought it was superb. I strongly recomend other to see this!!!!

It's on my queue list at lovefilm - looking forward to seeing it.

I remember you saying last night it was bitter-sweet.

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 31/03/10 22:22  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

It's on my queue list at lovefilm - looking forward to seeing it.

I remember you saying last night it was bitter-sweet.

If you still haven't seen it I can lend you the DVD at the next meet (my blu-ray copy came with the DVD)

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 03/04/10 18:07  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

If you still haven't seen it I can lend you the DVD at the next meet (my blu-ray copy came with the DVD)

Cheers for that - ended up seeing it last week - you were spot on re bitter-sweet. Start was very sad and heart-rendering... Crying or Very sad The dogs made me laugh-out-loud Laughing

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 07/04/10 21:54  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

Cheers for that - ended up seeing it last week - you were spot on re bitter-sweet. Start was very sad and heart-rendering... Crying or Very sad The dogs made me laugh-out-loud Laughing

I take it you have watched the special features. I loved both of the animated shorts, 'partially cloudy' and 'Dougs special mission' Laughing

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Western Films, TV & Comics
Page 1 of 1

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio