tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Woohoo A small success this evening
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> The On-sen

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 06/04/10 22:22  Reply with quote

Managed to talk to some people today, not very well in all likelihood but it's a start to getting past my problems in such areas, god knows it needs a fair bit of work, don't let that scare you off if I see you next time though.

Mr Sleep
Site Admin

Name:
Martin Webb

PostPosted: 07/04/10 11:10  Reply with quote

Goodstuffs! I was glad to have someone else there - when I started talking 'bout crazy tanuki balls - who actually knew what I was on about (and stopped me feeling like a total weirdo)!

My no.1 recommendation would not to pressure yourself too much 'bout it. Just let it happen!

One of the saving graces that I've found about running the club, is that because it's part of my responsibility to talk to and welcome new peeps, I'm not thinking about myself anywhere as much as I would otherwise be. Only a short while ago, even attending a club like this would have been a challenge for me (especially when I was in super-recluse mode LOL)!

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 09/04/10 22:11  Reply with quote

Hawq wrote:
Managed to talk to some people today, not very well in all likelihood but it's a start to getting past my problems in such areas, god knows it needs a fair bit of work, don't let that scare you off if I see you next time though.

I'm harder to scare off than that Laughing

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 08/05/10 13:14  Reply with quote

It wasn't a start at all Sad last one proved I've reverted to my usual isolated self mostly, the long dreary drudge towards the grave continues, curse my condition

Esoteriffic
Otaku

Name:
Andy Thorley

PostPosted: 10/05/10 17:57  Reply with quote

You made a good start when I turned up if nothing else. Man, you should have joined in our discussion of retro gaming, I tell you what.

Terrific (adj.) [tuh-rif-ik] - Extremely good; wonderful.

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 10/05/10 19:30  Reply with quote

did it reach back to the Vic20?

Esoteriffic
Otaku

Name:
Andy Thorley

PostPosted: 17/05/10 22:21  Reply with quote

It was more..."You totally did that video about Sweevo's world. Now I know why I didn't understand that game: It made no sense at all!"

Terrific (adj.) [tuh-rif-ik] - Extremely good; wonderful.

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> The On-sen
Page 1 of 1

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio