tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

You cannot unwatch it
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> The On-sen

avmakt
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 01/06/10 10:53  Reply with quote

whyme wrote:
NYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Crying or Very sad

surely "nyaa"

avmakt
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 01/06/10 11:00  Reply with quote

but nonetheless agreeing, sentiments, and all that non-commital platitudes, you watched it, you can't un watch it and similar references.

this concludes todays "disjointed pointless statements" seminar, for more coherence please turn computer monitor upside down and chant eerie nursery rhymes backwards.

avmakt
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 01/06/10 12:59  Reply with quote

did it work?

avmakt
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 01/06/10 13:01  Reply with quote

also, i didn't bother watching the whole thing, does it ever explain why he wants the cat to jump?

avmakt
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 01/06/10 13:11  Reply with quote

makes sense...

i think i saw the camera panning to a bin-like object below the cat a few times so i assumed he was hoping to get a video of a cat falling into a bin, possibly for use in a "look what pointless things people record furry creatures doing" type show, when the cat decides to foil his plans by sitting still. another victory for apathy over amature cameramen.

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 01/06/10 18:47  Reply with quote

avmakt wrote:

surely "nyaa"

Nyo... I meant Nyo as in no...

Rubix41
Site Admin

Name:
Ian

PostPosted: 25/09/10 20:16  Reply with quote

Is it me or does that guy sound like Vin Diesel.... Sad

Survived the night at Minami Con 13 and 11

Come visit our Fb: www.facebook.com/AMGSC

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> The On-sen
Page 1 of 1

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio