tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

MM! "my recommendation"
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan

LDJaxx
J-Fan

Name:
Lee Mayer

PostPosted: 12/01/11 18:46  Reply with quote

THIS IS STILL IN WORKING PROGRESS ...
NOT GIVING AWAY PLOTS/STORY "TRY"

This is Awesome !!!!! Surprised "thankx to how-ever your name is one Tuesday night at the Manner"

I'm no good at names, so not even trying. The main boy is a "masochist"......Someone who obtains sexual gratification from being physically or emotionally abused, humiliated or mistreated, either by another or by oneself......... ? From Urban Dictionary. He's awesome!

His best mate tell him about this club that sould help him "yeah right" in school. It's run by a crazzy girl that "well, kick crap out of him really." She also has a friend "also member and needs help herself" that's scared of boy/male and lashes out at them "Awesome."

His mother an sister "lives with just them think?" Are not all quite alright up-stares i.e brian "what i've seen so-far both frighting for his affection........YEAHHHH :nbleed: ?

Rubix41
Site Admin

Name:
Ian

PostPosted: 20/01/11 14:21  Reply with quote

Ah, I will check it out. Very Happy

Survived the night at Minami Con 13 and 11

Come visit our Fb: www.facebook.com/AMGSC

LDJaxx
J-Fan

Name:
Lee Mayer

PostPosted: 23/02/11 22:42  Reply with quote

I've stopped looking for English subs
so this is the last one "sadly" ...... But found "Spanish" No idea what going on but still way better than Excel Saga "CRUD"

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 24/02/11 11:03  Reply with quote

The Ryuumaru subs were pretty decent for MM! (finished the series as well) or now the blu-ray releases are coming out some groups are polishing subs up a bit and putting them on those

LDJaxx
J-Fan

Name:
Lee Mayer

PostPosted: 24/02/11 13:31  Reply with quote

Cheers paul.

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan
Page 1 of 1

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio