tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Games to look forward to in 2011
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Computer & Console Games

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 17/01/11 22:13  Reply with quote

"I AM ALIVE" looks like it could be quite interesting. I'll have to keep my eye on that one.

I never did play the first Infamous game, I take it that it is worth playing if you are looking forward to the sequel.[/quote]

avmakt
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 17/01/11 22:14  Reply with quote

while the potential for it to be terrible is huge (and considering popular opinion on the more recent efforts; likely) i have to say, i am looking forward to Silent Hill: Downpour.
mass effect three is, of course, a given but it's already been mentioned

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Tim Smith

PostPosted: 17/01/11 22:59  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
"I AM ALIVE" looks like it could be quite interesting. I'll have to keep my eye on that one.

I never did play the first Infamous game, I take it that it is worth playing if you are looking forward to the sequel.

yeh definetly worth playin the first infamous but not just for the story, the gameplay is very good too.

Silent hill downpour is the 8th one, right? i just remember seeing this this trailer -

Link

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Computer & Console Games
Page 1 of 1

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio