tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Kira !
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> The On-sen

LDJaxx
J-Fan

Name:
Lee Mayer

PostPosted: 08/05/11 16:48  Reply with quote

I'm currently watching Death Note "IT'S AWESOME!" I'm almost finished and its got me thinking. It's true about the Good or Bad groups in life. So What' this is about are you in the Good or Bad "when push comes to shove?" and in your mind Kira Good or Bad? I'll start.

Yeah I'm in the Good group. Try to be bad and I do think of ways to get back at bad at people "Evil ways, nasty sometime" but can't do it "just my nature."

Kira. I would say Good. You kill or other really evil thing you should die.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 08/05/11 18:57  Reply with quote

Death note was an amazing series.

I'd say I'd support Kira (what he did was more good than evil)

I'd say i was good not bad probably Wink

Rubix41
Site Admin

Name:
Ian

PostPosted: 18/05/11 18:42  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
Death note was an amazing series.

I'd say I'd support Kira (what he did was more good than evil)

I'd say i was good not bad probably Wink

IMO, Death note is about fear. What Kira bought was fear of death to those who thought, or whom he thought, had escaped punishment (that sounds like revenge) and what L was about was the fear of conviction via peers that would lead to punishment (that could be considered justice).

Good or bad morals aside, revenge is more emotional than justice and that's why people sided with Kira - bad people deserve bad things to happen to them - but, in Kira's case, it was one sided punishment: death. Justice, though slow, is usually measured against the case but the problems with legal systems are, in the complexity, most are not looking for the truth of the matter. Thus injustices happen and criminals lose fear in the justice system - what Kira bought back was fear but he perverts it in a way in using that fear for his own needs.

Survived the night at Minami Con 13 and 11

Come visit our Fb: www.facebook.com/AMGSC

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> The On-sen
Page 1 of 1

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio