tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Good news naruto fans
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 11/01/09 20:43  Reply with quote

As the title sujests, there is good news for naruto fans.
For those of you who watch the american dub (why you would watch this dubbed is beyond me) it seems you will be extreamly lucky and not have to endure the years of filler. Shippuden has/is beginning.
For those like me who collect the manga you are in for a treat (all be it an expencive one). Between now and the end of april in america they are releasing 11 new volumes.
Essentually what this means is the west will almost catch up to japan in terms of naruto Very Happy

Surprised I never though i would see this day Surprised

P.S. all this info was in Feb 2009 volume of shonen jump (and i know it is mid jan but they release each volume just less than 1 month early, hence i'll have march's issue probably by feb 6th)

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 14/01/09 22:37  Reply with quote

ok so far 9 people have viewed this, and yet have said nothing. Is everyone indifferent? is no one out there happy about this news? Confused

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 15/01/09 09:01  Reply with quote

Eh, I've seen the first few episodes and read vol. 3 and half of vol. 5 of the manga, but I still haven't gotten into the series that much, I'm not the biggest fan of really really long series.

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Tim Smith

PostPosted: 15/01/09 21:11  Reply with quote

yeh i guess it is good news Smile ive watch all the naruto and shippuden episodes (as far as the shippudens out, episode 91 i think its at). i hate the fillers and now i know ive wasted my time watching them Crying or Very sad. owell at least you learn some stuff about other characters and thank you for the news anyway Smile

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 16/01/09 00:45  Reply with quote

I think one of the best results of the catch up will be the games. The next ones will have to be shippuden which means playing as the akatsuki.

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Tim Smith

PostPosted: 16/01/09 12:50  Reply with quote

Oh yeh, I think the Akatsuki are great, still to bad they're all dieing. Evil or Very Mad Naruto killed my fav character, no fair but at least Tobi is still around. Smile

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 18/01/09 00:20  Reply with quote

Pain is on the ropes in the latest manga (good for gaming, because if he dies no more new moves so they can put him in the next game, bad if he is ok, so they can hold back on his best moves.)

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Tim Smith

PostPosted: 23/01/09 21:21  Reply with quote

I have a feeling that Pain is'nt going to die easily. I only know that Pain uses summoning and sealing jutsu (but let's face it they won't do much in battle). So i'm sure he has some super powerful moves Smile. Also i'm not sure how Pain is write, is it Pein or Pain? Confused

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 29/03/09 14:05  Reply with quote

Kyle lent me the first vol of Naruto.

I loved it Surprised Laughing Crying or Very sad

I'm hooked.

Wanted to share my rapture Razz

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 04/08/09 11:12  Reply with quote

I'm just wondering if any naruto fans out there still watch the anime. Does anyone know where it is up to (what is the last major non-filler fight). but please post a responce in a spoiler box for those who are not up to date.

I gave up following the anime a while ago, but i read the manga. I like to watch a few of my fav fights but i don't know where the anime is up to any more.

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan
Page 1 of 1

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio