tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Green fingers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> The On-sen

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 09/05/09 10:47  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

maybe we should get a crew together, Kyle, and head off for the Grand Line in search of the Devil Fruit! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

shot gun captain Razz

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 09/05/09 10:48  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

shot gun captain Razz

as in, i'm calling shot gun to be the captain

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 09/05/09 10:51  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

as in, i'm calling shot gun to be the captain

I guess you would have to be Luffy!

I'm happy to be Zolo - not Usopp!!

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 09/05/09 18:33  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

I'm happy to be Zolo - not Usopp!!

Surprised you don't understand yet, let me show you Laughing

Link

P.S. don't worry it has no spoilers

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 09/05/09 18:40  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

Surprised you don't understand yet, let me show you Laughing

Link

P.S. don't worry it has no spoilers

freaking awesome! he's like the gatchaman of One Piece! Surprised GO! GO! SOGE KING! Surprised

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 10/05/09 18:48  Reply with quote

To quote Professor Farnsworth from futurama "Good news, everyone!" Very Happy Surprised

I have my first strawberry Very Happy

But even better than that, I have my first tomato Very Happy

Actually i have 4 so far Very Happy (and not every flower has been sucessfull, there are 3 that I know haven't been polinated, but thats not bad, I have many more). Now it is time to start using tomato food.

P.S. photos were taken on one of my mums cameras, the tomato was too small to make out off my phones camera.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 10/05/09 20:47  Reply with quote

freaking awesome!!! (I was about to say you must be using a proper camera to have a good macro like that Surprised )

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 12/05/09 12:23  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:
freaking awesome!!! (I was about to say you must be using a proper camera to have a good macro like that Surprised )

Wasn't actually me, it was my mum who took the photo. I grabbed her, told her it was urgent and that she had to come quick, then pointed to the tiny green spec and told her i needed a photo quickly (and that it was too small to make out on my phone's camera).

But YAY i have tomatoes Very Happy

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 12/05/09 16:53  Reply with quote

migratingfishswim wrote:

well done!

and LMAO - you feel about tomatoes the way i feel about the cat radio station

Tomatoes are a Kyle's best Friend TM

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 13/05/09 15:57  Reply with quote

Aphids Surprised . No time to talk or post, i must prepare/take action! Mad

P.S the toms are growing fast Very Happy

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 14/05/09 10:26  Reply with quote

I am taking the first step and admitting i have a problem, i have transfered my DVD buying addiction to plants Neutral

I went to the garden centre this morning to buy some marigolds to help with my aphid problem. I did buy marigolds (6 little ones in a pack), i also bought, 2x corrander, 2x fennel, two different types of mint (black peppermint and a variety of spearmint), and a chilli plant. I almost bought carrot and parsnip plants and cinimon basil Confused (it smelt really nice but i have a ton of basil, most of the new seed i planted have germinated). The herbs attract benificial instect at least. But i'm wondering why i got the chilli plant, i don't usually even eat chilli. I guess i'll have to start eating it. It just seemed like i needed it at the time. hence why i think i have a problem Neutral

Now i am left to ponder where i will put all of these new plants Confused .

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 14/05/09 12:08  Reply with quote

Now i remember why i bought the chilli. The variety is called 'ring of fire', how could i not buy it? Surprised

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 14/05/09 19:43  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
Now i remember why i bought the chilli. The variety is called 'ring of fire', how could i not buy it? Surprised

I'll have some of them chillis if they managed to grow Very Happy

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 15/05/09 05:55  Reply with quote

migratingfishswim wrote:

the family have to go.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

put them in a shed and have plants everywhere - do away with you neighbours and take over their space!!! Twisted Evil

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 15/05/09 09:38  Reply with quote

My triffid army is not quite ready for conquest yet :down: .

And you are going to be stunned when you see the new pic of my tomatoes that i'll do on sunday (i will give it one week from the first pic). they have really grow quickly.

As for this rainey afternoon i'll be planting out my new herbs and plants Neutral

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 15/05/09 16:49  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
My triffid army is not quite ready for conquest yet :down: .

the garden centre is no longer a safe place to hide!

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 19/05/09 18:08  Reply with quote

This post is a tad later than planned (i've been a tad busy). Pics won't be uploaded just yet as there is technical dificulties (to do with raw files and software on my mums PC. When it comes to her cameras i just stand back and leave it to her.

The biggest toms are the size of cherry tomatoes now Very Happy . The plant in my dinning room has 14 toms on it now. The outdoor plants are flowering but not developing any fruit. I think it might be too cold for them.
The basil has begun to grow it's first set of true leaves Very Happy . And the old basil seedling i have has finally (after 3-4 weeks) begun to grow it's secon set of true leaves Very Happy . It has been cold and wet so i havent done much recently.

GaTCHa have you planted out any of your plants yet?

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 19/05/09 20:07  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

GaTCHa have you planted out any of your plants yet?

not yet - weather not been great so waiting a bit longer. got our first tomato growing - bout the size of a malteser.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 21/05/09 12:48  Reply with quote

Surprised The aphids have returned Surprised

and slugs ate my sunflowers (i'm left with 1 1/2 Sad , and i don't know if the 1/2 will make it)

But my tomato plant in the dinning room has now got 17 tomatoes growing (though they are growing slower now that their is so many)

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 22/05/09 17:14  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
Surprised The aphids have returned Surprised

and slugs ate my sunflowers (i'm left with 1 1/2 Sad , and i don't know if the 1/2 will make it)

But my tomato plant in the dinning room has now got 17 tomatoes growing (though they are growing slower now that their is so many)

slugs ruined my sunflowers last year - I feel your pain Crying or Very sad

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 22/05/09 19:01  Reply with quote

Up to 22 tomatoes on the dinningroom plant now Very Happy

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 23/05/09 10:39  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
Up to 22 tomatoes on the dinningroom plant now Very Happy

cool - we just have 1 Sad must replant this holiday

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 23/05/09 13:41  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

cool - we just have 1 Sad must replant this holiday

yeah, but you have loads of beans.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 23/05/09 14:02  Reply with quote

I've got another sunflower. I found it in one of my pot with mint in Very Happy

I think with the weather so nice i'll go out and do a bit of gardening Very Happy

And Twisted Evil aphid squishing Twisted Evil

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 23/05/09 17:05  Reply with quote

have fun aphid destroyer! Very Happy

Thank you for praising my beans - they enjoyed that! Razz

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 24/05/09 14:04  Reply with quote

migratingfishswim wrote:

especially as their adopted mum didn't even notice their existence

forgot to tell you they were there - thought you had seen them. Anyway - Kyle has been flicking my bean stalk (oh er!) to encourage more fertilisation - hopefully we have lots of beans. Smile

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 24/05/09 18:09  Reply with quote

sadly she's only got one tomato at the mo and doesn't like other people fiddling. Anyway - I saw you have far more rapture on your face as you stroked my long bean..... perhaps you should just admit you're a closet bean man and not a tomato fancier after all Razz

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 24/05/09 18:46  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

sadly she's only got one tomato at the mo and doesn't like other people fiddling. Anyway - I saw you have far more rapture on your face as you stroked my long bean..... perhaps you should just admit you're a closet bean man and not a tomato fancier after all Razz

Laughing My triffid army would have to disagree

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 24/05/09 19:38  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

Laughing My triffid army would have to disagree

you haven't checked "under the bonnet" of your triffids..... Laughing

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 25/05/09 19:40  Reply with quote

migratingfishswim wrote:
there seem to be a few niggles going on here suddenly and it occurred to me that we're doing a classic group thing, known as forming storming norming performing. and i thought it might be interesting... tho it could actually be very boring Very Happy

http://www.catgirls.org.uk/amgsc/viewtopic.php?p=82220#82220

I blame Kyle Razz Laughing

Seriously, good point - it does seem to make sense. So we fight to the death.....

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> The On-sen Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio