tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Green fingers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> The On-sen

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 25/05/09 22:33  Reply with quote

I'm up to 24 Tomatoes Surprised on the plant in the dinning room.

And can i nominate one of my triffids (the beast) to fight for me? Confused

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 26/05/09 06:53  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
I'm up to 24 Tomatoes Surprised on the plant in the dinning room.

And can i nominate one of my triffids (the beast) to fight for me? Confused

Only if they undergo the standard weigh-in and pre- and post-fight doping tests.

Out solitary tomato is getting bigger - I think you saw a couple of days ago as roughly malteser-sized but now it's a cherry-tom. I know it doesn;t compare to your army but we're proud of our little buddy... Very Happy

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 26/05/09 14:22  Reply with quote

Finally my little dwarf plants have got tomatoes growing on them Very Happy .

And the aphids have begun attacking my curry plant (as i'm not going to eat that i dosed it in bug spray)

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 26/05/09 16:26  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
Finally my little dwarf plants have got tomatoes growing on them Very Happy .

And the aphids have begun attacking my curry plant (as i'm not going to eat that i dosed it in bug spray)

Aphids are a pain - can you buy ladybirds??? Confused

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 31/05/09 16:46  Reply with quote

need to water plants in this heat, but i haven't left my room yet today, i'm feeling more than a little rough. :sick:

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 31/05/09 21:00  Reply with quote

migratingfishswim wrote:

sorry to hear you feel bad

i'm feeling v smug as only had 1 drink last night and didn't need any more to have a good time ha ha ha ha ha ha.

might ask mr sleep if we can have a smug emoticon, that seems to be my primary emotion.

i've decided I just can't drink anymore - my tolerance is so low now.... Crying or Very sad

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 01/06/09 05:57  Reply with quote

migratingfishswim wrote:

was it the drink or the huge volume of food afterwards?

actually i have a theory, i think things affect you more on warm days - remember zoe's wedding??????

don't remember it very well so you prob right :down:

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 01/06/09 08:19  Reply with quote

I wasn't realy the drink on a hot day (yes i did spend all morning (form 8am til 1:30 Surprised ) working outside in the sun, but i spent the rest of the afternoon re-hydrating.), i'm used to that. It was the stag do going for a curry at the start (food cooked with onion :sick: ), but i felt i couldn't bail on a mates stag do, especially when i'm going to the wedding. That and not enough sleep = :sick:

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 01/06/09 18:03  Reply with quote

migratingfishswim wrote:

that was aimed at gatcha, not you Laughing

LOL - he was too hungover to notice Razz

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 01/06/09 22:21  Reply with quote

I have good news and bad. I'll start with the bad, the tomatoe plant in the dinning room has had one of it's branches break under the weight of developing tomatoes (you can only support so mant branches and one of the unsupported side branches has broken under it's own weight Sad i may lose several toms but at least the plant has plenty more). Some or my marigolds are being eaten by slugs despite being surrounded by sharp sand (a netural slug repelant). One of my galic plants seems to be dieing and i have no idea why.

On the positive side. My bean plants have put on quite a growth spurt with the good weather and have flower buds developing as well as many leaves. Several outdoor plants now have tomatoes. One of my strawberry plants has sent off loads of shoots and i now have more plants. The nuthatch (a type of bird) has burried loads of sunflower seeds around my garden so i now have loads of them growing every where. some of my tomatoes are quite bug now.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 02/06/09 06:04  Reply with quote

I guess that's just the highs and lows and difficulties of gardening but you've done an awesome job Mr Green Fingers.

Thanks for the heads-up on the tomato-branch snappage!

Out tomato is getting bigger and we've noticed about 4 -6 little ones starting on another plant.

Our beans are also getting HUGE Surprised

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 03/06/09 13:17  Reply with quote

Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the recent spell of hot dry weather. It was absolutely wonderful. My plants (especially the beast) put on some quite impressive growth spurts. But i am glad it has become cloudy today. When it was that hot I seemed to spend all day going outside and water plants

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 03/06/09 17:27  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
When it was that hot I seemed to spend all day going outside and water plants

you are slave to the triffids! Laughing

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 03/06/09 21:48  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

you are slave to the triffids! Laughing

I'll tend to them now, but soon my triffid army will be big and strong enough to do my bidding Twisted Evil

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 04/06/09 06:04  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

I'll tend to them now, but soon my triffid army will be big and strong enough to do my bidding Twisted Evil

so many evil geniuses have thought that but soon they were break your yoke of control and assume their own dominance and enslave the human populace....

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 04/06/09 18:46  Reply with quote

I've just spent about an hour and a half pruning and tieing up my tomato plants (as i didn't do it last weekend it has taken considerably longer than normal).

My beans are flowering now.

And my basil is growing strong.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 04/06/09 19:46  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
I've just spent about an hour and a half pruning and tieing up my tomato plants (as i didn't do it last weekend it has taken considerably longer than normal).

My beans are flowering now.

And my basil is growing strong.

can you post pic - partic of basil Smile

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 04/06/09 21:11  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

can you post pic - partic of basil Smile

eventually, and besides i see no pics of your beans Confused

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 04/06/09 21:28  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

eventually, and besides i see no pics of your beans Confused

All in good time - my beans are growing well adn I will take once I can see a few more tomatoes on the other plants I will snap them for you - or you can just pop round again Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 07/06/09 14:12  Reply with quote

Well my chilli plant is growing well (has put on a bit of a spurt with the good weather). and the small basil plants are also growing nicely now too.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 07/06/09 14:56  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
Well my chilli plant is growing well (has put on a bit of a spurt with the good weather). and the small basil plants are also growing nicely now too.

Am interested to see how the chilli plant does Smile

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 11/06/09 14:35  Reply with quote

Just watered my plants, planted out some more basil plants (they are growing nicely).

I've potted up some small strawberry plants that had grown off side shoots from one of my other plants. There is now one strawberry that is growing ok, it is almost malteeser sized. Now to start to think about my nemisis (the female black bird, who loves digging in all my pots and she loves fruit Mad this could become one long battle of wills Evil or Very Mad )

I think i have my first french bean growing, but it is still very early and i might be mistaken.

The chilli plant has begun growing flowers Very Happy they are still very small, but i'm chuffed none the less.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 11/06/09 17:46  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

The chilli plant has begun growing flowers Very Happy they are still very small, but i'm chuffed none the less.

would love to see some chilli flower pics if poss :inno:

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 12/06/09 18:16  Reply with quote

migratingfishswim wrote:

i thought cross bunny was your nemesis Crying or Very sad

maybe he has a different nemesis for different scenarios...

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 13/06/09 10:28  Reply with quote

gatcha and i have ARCTIC STRAWBERRIES, lots of

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 13/06/09 21:36  Reply with quote

migratingfishswim wrote:

i thought cross bunny was your nemesis Crying or Very sad

Who says i only have one nemesis? Confused who have you been talking to? what did they say?

A man with as powerfull a triffid army as myself has many enimies. but my hidden chilli triffid is the ace up my sleave, the black bird won't know what hit her (and if that fails i have a tennis racket with her name on it Mad Laughing )

P.S. Gatcha i can't be bothered with pics at the moment, but you'll see them soon enough.

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 13/06/09 21:55  Reply with quote

It's incredible the amount of dead birds that are on the road where I walk to my bus stop, the dogs are always very pleased when the catch them. Rolling Eyes

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 13/06/09 22:29  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
... dogs are always very pleased when the catch them. Rolling Eyes

as long as they're not being wasted, i can maybe live with it.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 14/06/09 09:41  Reply with quote

migratingfishswim wrote:

as long as they're not being wasted, i can maybe live with it.

Nature is harsh but as long as things are going back into the system I can accept that.

I've had to remove a few dead birds and hedgehogs from school as the children found them and got upset Crying or Very sad

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 15/06/09 09:24  Reply with quote

I regularly walk the stretch of road to middlewich from my house (it goes through some nice country side). there is always something along there :down:

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> The On-sen Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio