tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Green fingers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> The On-sen

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 14/03/09 00:11  Reply with quote

hello to all my avid fans out there (since i've doubled my audience)
Quote:
woah - that is one serious indoor gardening set-up! lights and everything.

1 i've only just discovered the tomato blog, but am loving it

Hello migratingfishswim

well, then newest development is that 2 new seeds (previously thought dead) have germinated today Confused

that meant i now have 70 plants Neutral

i don't know what to do with them all. I planted 80 seeds hoping to get maybe 40 plants, of which i would give away 10-20 of them. I now have 70 plants and can only maybe give away a few Neutral
i need to re-pot them but my stet-up can cope with a max of 30. plus i need more pots (these are interim pots, they will need re-potting once more). Confused

so i say who wants tomato plants (that will need south facing windows till the last frost (because frost will kill them)), and can re-pot them later, or outside in a sunny spot (in either 8inch pots, or 2-3 per 12 inch pots outside once the last frost has past, i will have a few spare dwarf plants (ideal for hanging baskets), some that will be quick to ripen, and some that should be VERY nice once they ripen towards the end of the season. who wants plants, i will also be happy to e-mail a word document with the conclusions of my extensive internet research?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 14/03/09 00:17  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

if she says I do - I do.....I have no idea - just agree Razz

apparently you want plants ((migratingfishswim say's so), give me an order (how many do you want? What do you want, dwarfs, quick ripening or, really nice one's that ripen later?) just let me know in the next week). Any one else interested post in the next week (i may know one way of offloading the rest, through my mums work.

P.S all i want in return is to know how you (or who ever you give them to to care for them) get on. and maybe an odd tomato to try i possible.

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 14/03/09 00:45  Reply with quote

anyone grow venus fly traps. i got a whole bunch in my backyard

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 14/03/09 08:07  Reply with quote

I bumble through life, Kyle. In terms of logisitics, will check with migratingfish to see how much space we have and what we need. - ta

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 14/03/09 08:34  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
give me an order (how many do you want? What do you want, dwarfs, quick ripening or, really nice one's that ripen later?) just let me know in the next week). Any one else interested post in the next week (i may know one way of offloading the rest, through my mums work.

P.S all i want in return is to know how you (or who ever you give them to to care for them) get on. and maybe an odd tomato to try i possible.

My mum says she wouldn't mind some some, 1-2 of each if you wouldn't mind! Laughing Plus not many Tomatoes are eaten at our house (my mum mainly wants them cause she likes growing plants) so there shouldn't be a problem with you "testing" them. Razz

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 14/03/09 16:22  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:

My mum says she wouldn't mind some some, 1-2 of each if you wouldn't mind! Laughing Plus not many Tomatoes are eaten at our house (my mum mainly wants them cause she likes growing plants) so there shouldn't be a problem with you "testing" them. Razz

RESULT! thats 3-6 down, just about 25-30 to go.

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 16/03/09 16:00  Reply with quote

If you have any more spares, my sister said she wouldn't mind some as well.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 16/03/09 18:06  Reply with quote

any chance of zombie tomatoes???

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 19/03/09 09:09  Reply with quote

ok, spares for your sister are doable.

And sadly no zombie tomatoes, i gave up black magic and or crazy genetic manipulation of virus's for the same reason as smoking, very enjoyable but bad for my health :down: , so no undead fruit plants

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 19/03/09 09:12  Reply with quote

the latest update

another seed has just germinated.

The plants are growing well but i have no more space to put re-potted toms, and the rest really need re-potting right now Neutral

Though i am giving away 15 today so that should create more space.

Tomorrow i shall sit down and do the math (work out how many i want to keep, how many i am giving away (and to who) and thus, how many i will have left to get rid of)

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 19/03/09 17:14  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
i gave up black magic and or crazy genetic manipulation of virus's for the same reason as smoking, very enjoyable but bad for my health

Sounds to me like you've been conned; Satan promised me immortality along with my black magic.

Also, Ta for the 'matoes, greatly appreciated.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 19/03/09 18:24  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:

Sounds to me like you've been conned; Satan promised me immortality along with my black magic.

Also, Ta for the 'matoes, greatly appreciated.

Doh - you should have asked Satan to give you limitless cosplay-making skills and unlimited Pocky reserves :drool:

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 19/03/09 23:00  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

Doh - you should have asked Satan to give you limitless cosplay-making skills and unlimited Pocky reserves :drool:

now i feel like a NOOB for going for powers of preminiton and superior scarcasm (which not even my friends seem to get).

Maybe i should take up the black arts again (but i find i do tend to run out of goats rather fast though Laughing

Mr Sleep
Site Admin

Name:
Martin Webb

PostPosted: 20/03/09 00:17  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
ok, spares for your sister are doable.

And sadly no zombie tomatoes, i gave up black magic and or crazy genetic manipulation of virus's for the same reason as smoking, very enjoyable but bad for my health :down: , so no undead fruit plants

What - no Tomacco then?! :down:

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 20/03/09 07:06  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

now i feel like a NOOB for going for powers of preminiton and superior scarcasm (which not even my friends seem to get).

Maybe i should take up the black arts again (but i find i do tend to run out of goats rather fast though Laughing

you should use peanut butter - that is the stuff of miracles apparently.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 20/03/09 13:06  Reply with quote

:down: i know Crying or Very sad

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 20/03/09 17:40  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
:down: i know Crying or Very sad

I would like time to do maths :down: but I am sad like that..... Embarassed

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 21/03/09 09:24  Reply with quote

Math is AWESOME! Though I can't think of how to relate to Anime though...

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 21/03/09 13:52  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
Math is AWESOME! Though I can't think of how to relate to Anime though...

yes! Surprised I enjoyed singing Pi in Japanese with BMP Very Happy

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 21/03/09 16:25  Reply with quote

Time for another update.

It is now four and a half weeks since planting the seeds, and i have spent alot of time but have finally re-potted most of the plants (except the ones too small to need it yet, which is only 6 of them)

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu4/kylej64/21030945weeks2.jpg

I have given away 14 so far, am getting rid of another 5 tonight. I will give 3 plants to GaTCHa and 8 to Tangelax (to divide between him mom and sister as he likes), which only leaves me with another 10 to get rid of, but i have an idea about that. (that is if no more germinate Neutral )

The plants are a reasonable size now
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu4/kylej64/21030945weeks1.jpg

so i am leaving the window they sit by open to begin toughening them up a little.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 21/03/09 17:47  Reply with quote

WOW Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

Didn't know whether I was more impressed with the DVD collection in the background or the plants - good job both ways Very Happy

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 21/03/09 21:20  Reply with quote

migratingfishswim wrote:

wow!

I already said WOW - you'll need to come up with your own expressions of amazement Razz

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 21/03/09 23:40  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:
WOW Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

Didn't know whether I was more impressed with the DVD collection in the background or the plants - good job both ways Very Happy

In case you want a better view
http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/uu4/kylej64/dvd.jpg

P.S i got ride of another 5 plants tonight. not many left to go.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 22/03/09 08:49  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

In case you want a better view

OMFG! Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised

*I bow to your DVD shrine*

I'm not worthy Crying or Very sad

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 22/03/09 16:20  Reply with quote

migratingfishswim wrote:

oh dear, you should have hidden the buffy

<ducking, as volley of items head my way>

buffy is actually very good, dear, Razz it's by joss whedon who later did firefly which is awesome Surprised

it's his complete series of "Last of the Summer Wine" that confuses me....

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 22/03/09 17:42  Reply with quote

Buffy is awesome! No further comment.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 22/03/09 20:48  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

buffy is actually very good, dear, Razz it's by joss whedon who later did firefly which is awesome Surprised

it's his complete series of "Last of the Summer Wine" that confuses me....

Firstly good point, and i was around in the 90's when buffy was cool.

Secondly why is there no lol after the last of the sumer wine bit. unless i don't know my dvd collection as well as i think i do (and that is where my anal retentiveness really comes into it's own. notice you have blu-ray, western films, western tv series, eastern live action and anime. all in alphabetical order. with the collection arranged on the 2 book cases as if they are one (ignore the middle devide because it is easier to see at a glance what is on offer.) the only reason i have not subdivided by genre is due to films spanning several genre's that would mess the whole system up (take my word for it, i have tried to arrange them like this). any way, back to the point, i don't have last off the summer wine Confused

In addition i believe a collection the size of mine, with the amount of truely great films and tv series (300, aliens quadriliogy, american beauty, bubba ho-tep, cube, donnie darko, fight club, jaws, life aquatic, night watch, arrested development, look around you, weeds etc) can carry the odd cheesey or crap (as deemed by others) thing (swamp thing 1+2, pirates of the carribean, american wearwolf in paris etc) Evil or Very Mad

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 22/03/09 21:29  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

Secondly why is there no lol after the last of the sumer wine bit. unless i don't know my dvd collection as well as i think i do

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

hook....line......and sinker...... Razz

sorry Rolling Eyes

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 22/03/09 23:28  Reply with quote

migratingfishswim wrote:

have i ever told you i like independence day?

and you would shun me for buffy Confused

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 23/03/09 06:57  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

and you would shun me for buffy Confused

nobody's perfect Razz

she really likes ID4. Crying or Very sad

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> The On-sen Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio