tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Green fingers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> The On-sen

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 17/06/09 10:07  Reply with quote

I shall post a pic later today Very Happy Surprised :inno: :drool: as some of my tomatoes have begun to ripen fast it will only be 48 hours since they began to change coluors but they are changing very fast Very Happy :dizzy: :meowth: Smile

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 17/06/09 14:08  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:
...I've had to remove a few dead birds and hedgehogs from school as the children found them and got upset Crying or Very sad

i guess one or two a week is enough for them to learn about death, loads is just traumatising!

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 17/06/09 14:09  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
...began to change coluors but they are changing very fast Very Happy :dizzy: :meowth: Smile

where is the jealous emoticon??

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 17/06/09 17:44  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
I shall post a pic later today Very Happy Surprised :inno: :drool: as some of my tomatoes have begun to ripen fast it will only be 48 hours since they began to change coluors but they are changing very fast Very Happy :dizzy: :meowth: Smile

Yeah - it's happening here too - you saw them last night, Kyle, and they were green. The big one has now gone an orangey-green - WOW Surprised

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 17/06/09 22:14  Reply with quote

and you can see a difference every few hours, they are ripening fast Surprised

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 18/06/09 05:34  Reply with quote

Wow - they're changing fast. It's really fascinating to know that both your home tomatoes and the tomoatoes you gave us are maturing at the same time in spite of being in different locations and conditions. (yours have obviuosly been better looked of course Razz )

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 19/06/09 13:06  Reply with quote

Today i'm going to repot alot of my smaller plants, like my basil and not so little chili plant.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 20/06/09 18:21  Reply with quote

GaTCHa ask migrating about my red tomatoes and the big tomaotes, i forgot to show you earlier.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 21/06/09 08:41  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
GaTCHa ask migrating about my red tomatoes and the big tomaotes, i forgot to show you earlier.

I'm sorry I didn't see them.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 22/06/09 18:22  Reply with quote

As the first tomatoes are only days away from being eaten i'm getting nervious. They had better be VERY nice to justify the amount of time (and not to mention money) that has gone into growing them Neutral

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 22/06/09 20:25  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
As the first tomatoes are only days away from being eaten i'm getting nervious. They had better be VERY nice to justify the amount of time (and not to mention money) that has gone into growing them Neutral

Kyle - you have been the MAN with those tomatoes - they will be awesome and taste all the better for you having grown them yourself Very Happy

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 23/06/09 07:39  Reply with quote

our red tomato fell off the plant yesterday, so i assume it's ready LOL

when gatcha gets home tonight, i will suggest we ritually eat it.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 23/06/09 17:13  Reply with quote

migratingfishswim wrote:
i will suggest we ritually eat it.

yay - we get to get on our pagan outfits and light some pentagrammic candles Laughing all hail the tomato lord

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 24/06/09 22:26  Reply with quote

How was it?

Sad One of my indoor tomato plants fell over today and one of the larger green tomatoes fell off (i have it in a paper bag with a banana to hopefully ripen)

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 25/06/09 05:44  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
How was it?

Sad One of my indoor tomato plants fell over today and one of the larger green tomatoes fell off (i have it in a paper bag with a banana to hopefully ripen)

the third plant has started to fruit but the plants are not looking healthy - I need to replant this weekend....

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 25/06/09 17:39  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
How was it?

Sad One of my indoor tomato plants fell over toda

argh! disaster!

i ate The Tomato earlier. it was lovely. gatcha was out so he didn't get any. mwa ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa

it was MY tomato.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 25/06/09 17:44  Reply with quote

migratingfishswim wrote:

argh! disaster!

i ate The Tomato earlier. it was lovely. gatcha was out so he didn't get any. mwa ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa

it was MY tomato.

let's just say I'm P155ed and will have my revenge when you least suspect, dearie Razz Laughing

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 25/06/09 21:08  Reply with quote

I have yet to eat any of mine, but another indoor plants tomaotes have begun to ripen :drool: .

I've tried to pollinate my chilli plant today, i guess i'll know if it has been sucessfull in a few days, fingers crossed :inno:

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 26/06/09 06:08  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
I have yet to eat any of mine, but another indoor plants tomaotes have begun to ripen :drool: .

I've tried to pollinate my chilli plant today, i guess i'll know if it has been sucessfull in a few days, fingers crossed :inno:

I'm going to have to guard the other tomatoes from the missus Surprised

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 26/06/09 11:48  Reply with quote

I just tried one of my tomatoes (one of my Ailsa Craig's). I left it too long and it had over ripened (it was softer than i would have prefered). As for flavour, it wasn't particularly sweet (like the tesco finest 'pink sunrise' i've been eating lately) but it did have quite a strong and rich flavour.

All in all i'm quite happy, I'll just need to pick them soner than i currently am. And i'm sure they will make superb sauces. I look forward to trying the other varieties soon.

P.s Mhairi what type of tomatoe plant did the tomatoe you have tried come from (i've forgotten which types i've given you?). Did it have big round leaves or do they have seratted edges to the leaves. Do the branches end with a flower truss or do they just continue to grow indefinatly?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 01/07/09 22:30  Reply with quote

Well i've eaten planety of my own tomaotes, they are better to cook with than in sandwiches.

My dwarf beans are doing well, there are plenty of pods (in the upper red circles). I'm planning to leave 1/3 of them to ripen and turn into harricot beans. I have my first chillis growing nicely (bottom images circled in red). They may be very small now but they are growing Very Happy

My tomatoes are growing well, the plants are huge and i have many tomatoes ripening now (some are eadible now :drool: )

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 04/07/09 13:19  Reply with quote

My arch nemesis (a cirtain female bleack bird, who faked her own death by leaving another dead bird among my plants trying to trick me it was here) has eaten all of my strawberries before they have rippened (she left me with none Sad )

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 04/07/09 13:32  Reply with quote

Woah, that's one cunning bird! Was that the bird you found in the garden and not sure how it died?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 04/07/09 13:51  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
Woah, that's one cunning bird! Was that the bird you found in the garden and not sure how it died?

I never did find out how it died. I thought it was the female black bird, but my dad saw it in the top of the wheely bin and said it was probably a young starling (like a female blackbird just plain and brown). And yes it is a cunning bird, or too stupid to fear my rath Mad . If it goes after my tomatoes i will declare all out war Evil or Very Mad

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 04/07/09 13:53  Reply with quote

Maybe it was the smart bird that killed the other one to trick you? Just a shame it managed to get all of your strawberries...

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 04/07/09 14:13  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
...eaten all of my strawberries before they have rippened (she left me with none Sad )

what an utter bounder

i found a slug on mine recently - restrained myself from smushing it up. threw it to another part of the garden

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 04/07/09 20:56  Reply with quote

have picture of female blackbird in ninja garb creeping steathily in the dead of night - black against black....

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 05/07/09 00:05  Reply with quote

The heavy breeze nocked off severeal of developing chilli pepers :down:

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 05/07/09 07:19  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
The heavy breeze nocked off severeal of developing chilli pepers :down:

chilli peppers give me a heavy breeze too Laughing

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 08/07/09 12:30  Reply with quote

Looks like i'm going to do some gardening at a friends parents nursery (kidd not plant).

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> The On-sen Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio