tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Hello are their any other One Piece fans out there
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 03/04/09 06:26  Reply with quote

I just read an interesting thing which says that actually words are only 7 percent of communicating between humans. No wonder there's always so much drama on the internet.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 03/04/09 06:13  Reply with quote

Angelus wrote:

LOL, i was saying "Cheers" in response to kylej64's answer of lending it to me at the next meet +1 Very Happy

Embarassed that's the problem with me and the internet - I totally misread emotions!!! I thought you might be miffed but as long as it okay that's cool!!

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

Angelus
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 02/04/09 17:46  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

seems harsh Sad just think it's because me and Kyle are swapping a load of stuff before the meet.

LOL, i was saying "Cheers" in response to kylej64's answer of lending it to me at the next meet +1 Very Happy

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 02/04/09 17:25  Reply with quote

Angelus wrote:
Cheers Smile

seems harsh Sad just think it's because me and Kyle are swapping a load of stuff before the meet.

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

Angelus
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 02/04/09 07:24  Reply with quote

Cheers Smile

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 02/04/09 06:17  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

i'll lend it to GaTCHa this meet, but you are welcome to borrow it the following meet (and educate yourselfe on great anime the following meet) Very Happy

that's favouritism - alright! Razz

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 01/04/09 22:05  Reply with quote

Angelus wrote:
If you've got some one piece knocking about i could possibly borrow @ the next meet i'd love to get my hooks into it (anime preferably)

i'll lend it to GaTCHa this meet, but you are welcome to borrow it the following meet (and educate yourselfe on great anime the following meet) Very Happy

Angelus
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 30/03/09 07:10  Reply with quote

If you've got some one piece knocking about i could possibly borrow @ the next meet i'd love to get my hooks into it (anime preferably)

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 30/03/09 06:12  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

as you should be (i also have the first 3 volumes on dvd) Very Happy

is the anime or manga better??

I'd like to read some manga and then try out the anime.

Last edited by GaTCHa on 30/03/09 21:48; edited 1 time in total

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 29/03/09 23:33  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

you lent it me and now I like it. One Piece is funny and I'm looking forward to reading more. Very Happy

as you should be (i also have the first 3 volumes on dvd) Very Happy

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 29/03/09 14:00  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
Is it only me and linden smart enough to be One Piece fans. Does any one else, read, watch, or play one piece? I mean come on, it is the daddy of anime. There has to be at least one more person out there with taste! Wink

you lent it me and now I like it. One Piece is funny and I'm looking forward to reading more. Very Happy

Mr Sleep
Site Admin

Name:
Martin Webb

PostPosted: 26/02/09 15:05  Reply with quote

That Ellie is a biig fan - with any luck she'll be joining our meets shortly!

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 25/02/09 23:00  Reply with quote

Is it only me and linden smart enough to be One Piece fans. Does any one else, read, watch, or play one piece? I mean come on, it is the daddy of anime. There has to be at least one more person out there with taste! Wink

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio