tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Bleach
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 01/07/09 08:28  Reply with quote

And they're back to filler next week. :sick:

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 31/05/09 16:29  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

by that ppint i think you are into the bount filler (not really worth watching, it is ok at best)

we should all just stick to watching One Piece - right, Kyle Razz

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 28/05/09 22:57  Reply with quote

Ange wrote:
My friend out in the States say's they are in the 100's for episodes shown on TV and here they are up to series 4 on DVD (well, series 4 is out in August)

by that ppint i think you are into the bount filler (not really worth watching, it is ok at best)

Ange
J-Fan

Name:
Angela Jamie Young

PostPosted: 28/05/09 08:40  Reply with quote

Do you mean on DVD or in general?

My friend out in the States say's they are in the 100's for episodes shown on TV and here they are up to series 4 on DVD (well, series 4 is out in August)

Ange
J-Fan

Name:
Angela Jamie Young

PostPosted: 28/05/09 08:38  Reply with quote

Do you mean on DVD or in general?

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 28/05/09 07:40  Reply with quote

Just wondering, does anyone know how many episodes have been released in english?

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 28/05/09 07:32  Reply with quote

Ange wrote:
I'm glad to annouce that I got the correct DVD's though the post today.

I am now up to date at episode 41.

Being depressingly unemployed has one advantage at least. I was able to sit and watch Bleach for 3 hours!

Ange

you should check out Mhairi's employment thread:

http://www.catgirls.org.uk/amgsc/viewtopic.php?t=689

good place to discuss things Smile

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

Ange
J-Fan

Name:
Angela Jamie Young

PostPosted: 27/05/09 22:54  Reply with quote

I'm glad to annouce that I got the correct DVD's though the post today.

I am now up to date at episode 41.

Being depressingly unemployed has one advantage at least. I was able to sit and watch Bleach for 3 hours!

Ange

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 26/05/09 16:25  Reply with quote

Oy Vay! You and the One Piece! Laughing

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 26/05/09 14:20  Reply with quote

Ange wrote:
Well, I do want to watch Bleach.

Having commited myself to 34 odd episodes already, not to mention all the time consuming stuff it's actually taken for them to get anywhere near the tower, I feel the need to see it through!

Thanks for the info!

Ange

I suppose you are just over half way through the first chunk of bleach ( i count the first bit on earth and this soul society bit as the first part. then there is filler and eventually the next propper major story which is epic. I don't know how much you know so sorry if this comes accross as patronising. Filler is when an anime storyline stops following the manga it is based on and does it's own storyline (they do this when the animes catch up to the manga too fast). the plots are usually not as good. anyway with filler and proper episodes the series is on about episode 215 in japan at the moment, so you only have a few more lo go to catch up Laughing . Now one piece may be longer, but, well, it is better) Very Happy

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 26/05/09 07:09  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
besides you don't want to watch bleach, what you need to watch is 'one piece'. What ever you like about bleach one piece does sooo much better! Better action, better plot, funnyer moments, more likeable charecters.

Laughing You and One Piece Laughing You should be on commision (you got me!)

Ange
J-Fan

Name:
Angela Jamie Young

PostPosted: 25/05/09 23:18  Reply with quote

Well, I do want to watch Bleach.

Having commited myself to 34 odd episodes already, not to mention all the time consuming stuff it's actually taken for them to get anywhere near the tower, I feel the need to see it through!

Thanks for the info!

Ange

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 25/05/09 22:46  Reply with quote

besides you don't want to watch bleach, what you need to watch is 'one piece'. What ever you like about bleach one piece does sooo much better! Better action, better plot, funnyer moments, more likeable charecters.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 24/05/09 20:31  Reply with quote

Ange wrote:
Thanks guys,

I'm probably at episode 35 then, I just hope the one I've got on my list first goes from there!

It doesn't specify on the website which ones are on there, which is a pain.

Ange

Glad you helped somehow - we do sometimes talk about the actual threads and not go off on massive tangents - the rest of us just occasionally argue and have misunderstandings about comments.

Ange
J-Fan

Name:
Angela Jamie Young

PostPosted: 24/05/09 20:13  Reply with quote

Thanks guys,

I'm probably at episode 35 then, I just hope the one I've got on my list first goes from there!

It doesn't specify on the website which ones are on there, which is a pain.

Ange

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 24/05/09 19:37  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
I worded it so it's easy to tell what I meant but not reveal spoilers, I don't think there's much to draw from my statement. If I had put the spoiler then she would have had to click it to find out if she'd gotten to that point but then been spoiled if she hadn't got there.

easy tiger! I was just quoting to follow on the conversation - it was a PRE-EMPTIVE suggestion - sorry not a slight....

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 24/05/09 18:38  Reply with quote

ok so

The episode with the end of the fight is 31
The episode with the flash back is 32
The episode of filler is 33
The episode with them hiding in the sewers recovering is 34

Now episode 35 has a major development to do with captains and after that ichigo and chad both face tough new opponents, you would mention that if you had seen it and forget about the sewers.

As for which volume it would be, play.com states that series 2 part 1 has episodes 21-32 on 3 discs, so you may have only just finished them.
as each disc as an individual volume vol 8 has eps 29-32 so if it works by volume i'm guessing you need vol 9

i've never seen or heard of series 2 part 4 before. i thoght it then went to series 3 (but i used to watch the japanese, i've only seen a handfull of the dubbed episodes).

Hope that has been of some use.

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 24/05/09 18:37  Reply with quote

I worded it so it's easy to tell what I meant but not reveal spoilers, I don't think there's much to draw from my statement. If I had put the spoiler then she would have had to click it to find out if she'd gotten to that point but then been spoiled if she hadn't got there.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 24/05/09 18:24  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
Think it's about episode 34, do you know what happens to captain Aizen yet?

DO we need to engage SPOILER mode???

Please use code
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)
so we don't spoil plots for peeps (I'm guilty too)

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 24/05/09 18:13  Reply with quote

Think it's about episode 34, do you know what happens to captain Aizen yet?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 24/05/09 18:12  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

Is that the bit when they're in the Soul Society?? I remember Ichigo being taken down to the sewers to heal after a fight.

Best idea is to ask Kyle - PM him through this site - chances are he'll see this post anyway - he knows a lot about Bleach Smile

I'm almost always here, i've just got to go and check what episode on my comp (another comp in a different room, i'll tell you what you need to rent in a min)

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 24/05/09 18:06  Reply with quote

Ange wrote:
I could use some help with Bleach actually guys,

I can't remember what episode I'm up to as I had to cancel my online rental service, but I just re-subscribed. I think it was around the late 30's but I do remember that Ichigo and I think Renji had a fight, and then the team went down into the sewers.

That's all I can remember. So, what epsisode am I on?? I know it's series 2. I've listed series 2 part 4 on my rental list, and I don't want to get the wrong one!

Any help would be great.

Cheers.

Ange.

Is that the bit when they're in the Soul Society?? I remember Ichigo being taken down to the sewers to heal after a fight.

Best idea is to ask Kyle - PM him through this site - chances are he'll see this post anyway - he knows a lot about Bleach Smile

Ange
J-Fan

Name:
Angela Jamie Young

PostPosted: 24/05/09 14:46  Reply with quote

I could use some help with Bleach actually guys,

I can't remember what episode I'm up to as I had to cancel my online rental service, but I just re-subscribed. I think it was around the late 30's but I do remember that Ichigo and I think Renji had a fight, and then the team went down into the sewers.

That's all I can remember. So, what epsisode am I on?? I know it's series 2. I've listed series 2 part 4 on my rental list, and I don't want to get the wrong one!

Any help would be great.

Cheers.

Ange.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 14/05/09 19:35  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

well, now you can just watch the one piece or hellsing ultimate i have lent you. Very Happy

sooooooo behind on the anime - I love the Hellsing - need to do One Piece asap Very Happy

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 13/05/09 21:47  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:
I've been finding it hard to read at the moment - not sure if it's the weather or work but I just want to veg.... need to speed up Neutral

well, now you can just watch the one piece or hellsing ultimate i have lent you. Very Happy

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 12/05/09 16:57  Reply with quote

I've been finding it hard to read at the moment - not sure if it's the weather or work but I just want to veg.... need to speed up Neutral

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 12/05/09 12:34  Reply with quote

I have a few gaps in my bleach manga but not many (just to warn you)

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 10/05/09 20:44  Reply with quote

rainbowrainbow wrote:
Cool, can i borrow vol 9 please?

I'll be done with it and a few others after by the time Kyle comes round next weekend so they'll be back with him then. Smile

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Tim Smith

PostPosted: 10/05/09 19:24  Reply with quote

Cool, can i borrow vol 9 please?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 10/05/09 16:58  Reply with quote

rainbowrainbow wrote:
I Finally started to watch bleach, i bought the first dvd volume (i got attracted by the shiney-ness of the case). It's good, i should watch or read more.

I can help with the reading more of it if you would like.

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio