tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Bleach
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 19/03/09 09:37  Reply with quote

I started watching bleach when it was first released. I moved to the manga when the filler started and now vary rarely watch the anime (except when there are some of my fav fights), though i do watch the movies. It is not a bad series, and i do look forward to a new chapter each week (but is not on the same level as one piece, the greatest shonen manga EVER!)

I don't have any bleach you could watch GaTCHa but i do have most of the manga (I've got a gap between vols 16-18, i've had the volumes on order at melenium comics for probably about 1 year but they never seem to have them. i haven't got them else where yet as i'm in no rush,). so if you want to borrow some (or you want me to bring some to read at meets) just let me know

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 17/03/09 17:20  Reply with quote

can any one lend me some Bleach next meet?? :inno:

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 17/03/09 17:09  Reply with quote

I've slowed down reasently though as the site I was getting it from only offered up to 74 as people were taking episodes of bleach and uploading them to video websites, which Dattebayo are extremely against, so now I have to get episodes individually, which is a pain.

I do have eps 75-80 but I haven't watched them yet as I have now moved onto Antique Bakery, which so far I'm liking very much.

Mr Sleep
Site Admin

Name:
Martin Webb

PostPosted: 17/03/09 17:01  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
...Anyway, at the moment I've only seen up to ep 74, but really like it. I'm not to much a fan of long series but from what I've seen I like this...

Aye, you were only saying the other day how you'd stayed up till v late cos you'd realised how good it was! And you're as far as ep 74 already!!! Surprised

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 17/03/09 15:04  Reply with quote

I believe this would go in the Anime, Manga, Japan section.

Anyway, at the moment I've only seen up to ep 74, but really like it. I'm not to much a fan of long series but from what I've seen I like this. Apsolutely love the ending theme I'm on now though. Wink

iKiddo
J-Fan

Name:
Ethan

PostPosted: 17/03/09 14:56  Reply with quote

A more than one line post and info about the show WOULD be nice .. lol

BleachFan00748633
J-Curious

Name:
Alex

PostPosted: 17/03/09 14:54  Reply with quote

Does anybody like Bleach

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio