tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Bleach
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan

BleachFan00748633
J-Curious

Name:
Alex

PostPosted: 17/03/09 14:54  Reply with quote

Does anybody like Bleach

iKiddo
J-Fan

Name:
Ethan

PostPosted: 17/03/09 14:56  Reply with quote

A more than one line post and info about the show WOULD be nice .. lol

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 17/03/09 15:04  Reply with quote

I believe this would go in the Anime, Manga, Japan section.

Anyway, at the moment I've only seen up to ep 74, but really like it. I'm not to much a fan of long series but from what I've seen I like this. Apsolutely love the ending theme I'm on now though. Wink

Mr Sleep
Site Admin

Name:
Martin Webb

PostPosted: 17/03/09 17:01  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
...Anyway, at the moment I've only seen up to ep 74, but really like it. I'm not to much a fan of long series but from what I've seen I like this...

Aye, you were only saying the other day how you'd stayed up till v late cos you'd realised how good it was! And you're as far as ep 74 already!!! Surprised

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 17/03/09 17:09  Reply with quote

I've slowed down reasently though as the site I was getting it from only offered up to 74 as people were taking episodes of bleach and uploading them to video websites, which Dattebayo are extremely against, so now I have to get episodes individually, which is a pain.

I do have eps 75-80 but I haven't watched them yet as I have now moved onto Antique Bakery, which so far I'm liking very much.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 17/03/09 17:20  Reply with quote

can any one lend me some Bleach next meet?? :inno:

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 19/03/09 09:37  Reply with quote

I started watching bleach when it was first released. I moved to the manga when the filler started and now vary rarely watch the anime (except when there are some of my fav fights), though i do watch the movies. It is not a bad series, and i do look forward to a new chapter each week (but is not on the same level as one piece, the greatest shonen manga EVER!)

I don't have any bleach you could watch GaTCHa but i do have most of the manga (I've got a gap between vols 16-18, i've had the volumes on order at melenium comics for probably about 1 year but they never seem to have them. i haven't got them else where yet as i'm in no rush,). so if you want to borrow some (or you want me to bring some to read at meets) just let me know

Angelus
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 19/03/09 12:04  Reply with quote

I have yet to start watching Bleach though i keep being told by friends that it's well worth it.

I saw the complete up to date episode list the other day and nearly fainted though... SSSoooooo many episodes.

King Jimmeh
J-Fan

Name:

PostPosted: 19/03/09 12:23  Reply with quote

It's good for the first 63 eps (up until the end of the Rescue Arc), but then the fillers kick in and its goes down hill. That said, the first filler arc, The Bount Arc, is alright. At the moment though, it feels like they'll do a little bit of the main plot (which'll feel dragged out) and then cut to some random filler arc just as it gets exciting.

Extisy121
J-Curious

Name:

PostPosted: 19/03/09 12:23  Reply with quote

Iv watched 208 eps of Bleach i love it xP Laughing

King Jimmeh
J-Fan

Name:

PostPosted: 19/03/09 14:39  Reply with quote

I've watched 211, and I find the last 4 arcs tedious...

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 19/03/09 17:51  Reply with quote

King Jimmeh wrote:
It's good for the first 63 eps (up until the end of the Rescue Arc), but then the fillers kick in and its goes down hill.

I agree, I was eally into it but now that I've past the first arc I'm less interested. Though I think the bount arc could be interesting, how many eps does it go on for?

King Jimmeh
J-Fan

Name:

PostPosted: 19/03/09 18:06  Reply with quote

Bount Arc covers two seasons, until ep 110. Though if you check wiki, some of those may be one off filler eps.

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 19/03/09 18:12  Reply with quote

Eh, I'll keep off wiki for now, it's spoiled me too many times. Though I hated the random fillers with (whats his name now? Bwahaha guy?) in the rescue arc.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 19/03/09 18:14  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

I don't have any bleach you could watch GaTCHa but i do have most of the manga (I've got a gap between vols 16-18, i've had the volumes on order at melenium comics for probably about 1 year but they never seem to have them. i haven't got them else where yet as i'm in no rush,). so if you want to borrow some (or you want me to bring some to read at meets) just let me know

Thanks Kyle!!! Very Happy Much appreciated - I'd love to give the first Manga Vol a go.

Does anyone have any of the DVD's??? :inno:

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

King Jimmeh
J-Fan

Name:

PostPosted: 19/03/09 18:39  Reply with quote

I have the first 2 seasons (each season is 2 parts) on DVD if ya would like to borrow any.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 19/03/09 22:53  Reply with quote

Angelus wrote:
I have yet to start watching Bleach though i keep being told by friends that it's well worth it.

I saw the complete up to date episode list the other day and nearly fainted though... SSSoooooo many episodes.

learn to love one-piece and bleach episode total will seem like nothing!

(One Piece kicks ass!)

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 19/03/09 23:34  Reply with quote

the latest bleach manga, 350, what a beast. it is gr8!

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 20/03/09 07:22  Reply with quote

King Jimmeh wrote:
I have the first 2 seasons (each season is 2 parts) on DVD if ya would like to borrow any.

Yes, Please Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Thx

Angelus
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 24/03/09 08:34  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

Yes, Please Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Thx

Ditto

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 24/03/09 17:41  Reply with quote

Angelus wrote:

Ditto

me first Razz

Angelus
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 25/03/09 08:05  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

me first Razz

LOL, fair enough... the only reason you're first though is that must check these forums even when you're supposed to be sleeping Razz

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 25/03/09 17:21  Reply with quote

Angelus wrote:

LOL, fair enough... the only reason you're first though is that must check these forums even when you're supposed to be sleeping Razz

I sleep-post Razz

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 25/03/09 23:21  Reply with quote

Angelus wrote:

you must realise me and GaTCHa seem to rule this forum Laughing

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 26/03/09 06:56  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

you must realise me and GaTCHa seem to rule this forum Laughing

amen to that bro Razz

Angelus
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 26/03/09 08:11  Reply with quote

Well I must admit of all the forums I view / post on day to day this seems to be my most active one at the moment.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 26/03/09 11:36  Reply with quote

Angelus wrote:
Well I must admit of all the forums I view / post on day to day this seems to be my most active one at the moment.
Very Happy
I remember the dark old days when we have little to no posts every week except for mine Crying or Very sad but things have now changed for the better Very Happy

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 26/03/09 17:55  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
Very Happy
I remember the dark old days when we have little to no posts every week except for mine Crying or Very sad but things have now changed for the better Very Happy

but now we've joined you Very Happy

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 16/04/09 09:22  Reply with quote

Playing football with children? Helping a high school team win their competition? baking a cake? An entire episode around Kon? What's going on!?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 16/04/09 10:44  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
Playing football with children? Helping a high school team win their competition? baking a cake? An entire episode around Kon? What's going on!?

It is called filler (that is why i read the manga and only occasionally watch the anime when i know a great fight is taking place)

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio