tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

What Anime are you watching/watched recently and rate it!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 04/04/09 07:48  Reply with quote

Just what is says in the title. Razz

At the moment I'm watching Trigun for the first time, and I'm really enjoying it, especially Vash, though I can't work out whether he's an idiot or just pretending:lol: . Only up to ep. 7 as I'm watching it one episode a day, but I can't wait to see more, it's got me highly curious about Vash's past.

Score at the moment: 4 1/2 cat faces out of 5.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Tim Smith

PostPosted: 04/04/09 09:15  Reply with quote

I think it's obvious what i'm watching.........Dragonball!!

I've been clued to this series and i'm on episode 55, one thing i'm trying to figure out is, does Goku still act like a kid in Dragonball Z. It's about time i started Dragonball as it's a very popular anime. I basic just get my knowlegde from the games, so this be a first.

Mmmm rating.......4 out 5 cat faces.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 04/04/09 12:10  Reply with quote

I recently watched The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

I really liked it. 4 out of 5 easily Very Happy

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

Last edited by GaTCHa on 05/04/09 21:34; edited 1 time in total

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 04/04/09 12:15  Reply with quote

Ooh, good film. I always get a bit confused at the end though. :dizzy: Has anyone seen the older film? Aparantly the Auntie Witch in the remake was the character from the original film, so how do the two films differ?

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 04/04/09 16:16  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
Ooh, good film. I always get a bit confused at the end though. :dizzy: Has anyone seen the older film? Aparantly the Auntie Witch in the remake was the character from the original film, so how do the two films differ?

the ending was a bit odd but overall enjoyable. nice character relationships in the anime Very Happy

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 05/04/09 18:17  Reply with quote

Last thing i watched was elfen lied. an easy 4/5. it was mentioned on another post and just made me want to watch this again. a modern classic

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 05/04/09 18:25  Reply with quote

That was a good series, I wouldn't mind watching it again either. Good news about a second series though! (Providing they don't reck it of course)

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Tim Smith

PostPosted: 05/04/09 19:46  Reply with quote

I really need to watch Elfen Lied but i've got so much to get through Sad

Well apart from Dragonball, i've started to watch Gungrave and it's awsome, if it stays this good throughout the series, it'll probably be able to replace one of my top 5 anime. Very Happy

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 07/04/09 07:42  Reply with quote

I just watched GitS 2 Innocence (lkindly lent by Kyle).

Thought it was beautifully done - wish there was more Major :down:

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 07/04/09 23:49  Reply with quote

I just watched Paprika which was stunningly beautifully animated and interesting if not a tad weard.

I also just finished Fumoffu, one of the funniest anime ever (though i think it does work better in japanese with english subs)

Laughing

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 08/04/09 06:14  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
I just watched Paprika which was stunningly beautifully animated and interesting if not a tad weard.

I also just finished Fumoffu, one of the funniest anime ever (though i think it does work better in japanese with english subs)

Laughing

Hey.... SNAP!!! whata coincidence - I just finished Paprika and Fumoffu. I really enjoyed both too.... Laughing

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 08/04/09 10:41  Reply with quote

So have I! Coincidence?..

Anyway, Fumoffu: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Paprika: Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Of the new series been released of spring 2009, one of the promising new ones is Basquatch. Really good show about a guy who really likes basketball but hates BFB, Big foot Basketball, a sport where mecha play basketball. Laughing However, it's really slow and the mecha just waddle after the ball at walking pace, so the main character gets in a mecha and shows how it's done! It's really well animated and some good music. Only one ep out atm but I'm really liking it.

4 catfaces for the moment.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 08/04/09 22:53  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

Hey.... SNAP!!! whata coincidence - I just finished Paprika and Fumoffu. I really enjoyed both too.... Laughing

what a coincidence Laughing

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 09/04/09 06:59  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

what a coincidence Laughing

it's almost as if if we had a shared experience all in the same room!!! Surprised

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 10/04/09 15:48  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

it's almost as if if we had a shared experience all in the same room!!! Surprised

I was thinking the same thing, dude you are really creeping me out (Mr sleep we need a scared emoticon when you get the time)

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 10/04/09 20:59  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

I was thinking the same thing, dude you are really creeping me out (Mr sleep we need a scared emoticon when you get the time)

wow - I was just thinking that and I bet Mr Sleep is already making one after a dream with a naked indian in the desert!!

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 10/04/09 23:06  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

wow - I was just thinking that and I bet Mr Sleep is already making one after a dream with a naked indian in the desert!!

I think that is too much waynes world 2 for you

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 11/04/09 09:39  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

I think that is too much waynes world 2 for you

A sphincter says what? (Yes, I know it doesn't work online)

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 13/04/09 19:48  Reply with quote

God, I love Fruits Basket. Watched 14 episodes in a row today, and I love it. Just watched the episode with the electric girl (can't remember her name) and her brother, hilarious. I'll wait till I've finished it before I rate it though.

Edit: Opening + Ending are amazing, particulary the ending, I love it.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 13/04/09 22:51  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
God, I love Fruits Basket. Watched 14 episodes in a row today, and I love it. Just watched the episode with the electric girl (can't remember her name) and her brother, hilarious. I'll wait till I've finished it before I rate it though.

Edit: Opening + Ending are amazing, particulary the ending, I love it.

ooo - don't spoil anything Razz watched some more Fruits myself tonight - 'bout episode 10 or 11 at the mo. Absolutely love it and fast becoming one of my favourite animes. So far 5 out of 5. Love the theme, the humour, and the crazy range of animation. Laughing Laughing Laughing

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 15/04/09 22:30  Reply with quote

Today i have begun re-watching the start of Denno coil. I watched the first 9 episodes a while ago but stopped watching as i was getting it off a friend who moved to coventry. I got the rest a few weeks later but never started watching it again. Today i watched the first 10 episodes (to remind me of what i watched and the folowing episode). i think this is a really good and very intersting series (and the events of episode 10 have lead me to think of potential plot directions)

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 16/04/09 09:00  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
Today i have begun re-watching the start of Denno coil. I watched the first 9 episodes a while ago but stopped watching as i was getting it off a friend who moved to coventry. I got the rest a few weeks later but never started watching it again. Today i watched the first 10 episodes (to remind me of what i watched and the folowing episode). i think this is a really good and very intersting series (and the events of episode 10 have lead me to think of potential plot directions)

Denno Coil sounds like an interesting plot - I know it is kid character based but is the the anime still mature or is it a children's premise??

I just finished disc 2 of Fruits Basket - I really can't fault it - have enjoyed every minute of every episode which is rare for me. Lovely, funny and sweet - just like me Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil :death:

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 16/04/09 09:13  Reply with quote

What ep's that?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 16/04/09 10:43  Reply with quote

Denno Coil is not childish and is certainly interesting. I'm not even haf way through but this is based on what i have seen so far.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 16/04/09 17:23  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
Denno Coil is not childish and is certainly interesting. I'm not even haf way through but this is based on what i have seen so far.

I look forward to watching it Very Happy

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 16/04/09 17:27  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

I look forward to watching it Very Happy

Well everyone knows if i plug something it must be good Razz

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 16/04/09 21:37  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

Well everyone knows if i plug something it must be good Razz

ah - the modesty returns Laughing

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 25/05/09 22:49  Reply with quote

I've recently finished Dennou Coil and it is the best anime i have seen in the last 2 years. I was easy to get into and very interesting. Though once past the halfway point i felt compelled to watch in episode groups of at least 4-5 (cliff hangers too good to stop on)

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 26/05/09 06:48  Reply with quote

>>> Ahhhh - Sgt Frog is so cute - I feel for him when he is all upset Crying or Very sad

>>> I'm going to have to watch Dennou Coil that you lent me, Kyle - there's a lot of very goodd anime out there and given you've seen a hell of a lot to say DC is the best in 2 years is high praise (especially against your exacting criteria! Razz ).

Let's hope none of us dislike it otherwise we're back to the storming stage! Laughing

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 26/05/09 14:10  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

Let's hope none of us dislike it otherwise we're back to the storming stage! Laughing

we left the storming stage, when?

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio