tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

What Anime are you watching/watched recently and rate it!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 30/06/09 15:28  Reply with quote

Watched Bokurano in my anime marathon, and I have to say it's amazing. Really liked it, definately in my top 5.
It starts of with 15 kids getting involved with a giant robot which they need to steer to fight of different monsters that appear, but soon enough they fgind out that the robot runs of their life energy, which means once they one person steers it they die straight after and there's no way to escape there fate.
It then turns more into a story about how they face there deaths and other plot twist occur in the series, but it's really awesome, I urge everyone to watch it. Plus it has an amazing opening theme:

Link

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 25/06/09 22:21  Reply with quote

I've just dropped Asura Cryin' at episode 6, just had an incredibly complicated plot, very hard to follow and had a bit too much ecchiness for me. Overall I give it a 2.5/5.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 04/06/09 19:36  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

I'd recomend everyone sees host!

Nice - will have to see if I can get in somewhere as I guess you won't lend me stuff after my cat attacked your Dennou Coil Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad (ps not a euphemism)

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 04/06/09 08:28  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

cool - did you recommend I see Host?

I'd recomend everyone sees host!

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 04/06/09 06:00  Reply with quote

rainbowrainbow wrote:

Surprised I've watched 7 episodes, i bought the 3rd volume but the dvd dosen't work Evil or Very Mad so now i'll have to wait a while to watch more Crying or Very sad

P.s I have watched more than you, I win, the prize..BANANAS!!

the 3rd volume doesn't work because of Karma - your stealing of my bananas will be your undoing!

Kyle64 wrote:

I've watched patlabour 3 again today. It reminds me of the korean movie host.

cool - did you recommend I see Host?

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 03/06/09 21:45  Reply with quote

I've watched patlabour 3 again today. It reminds me of the korean movie host.

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Tim Smith

PostPosted: 03/06/09 20:47  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

6 I think - I must admit to having them spaced out as it's a bit tough going somedays - had chat with Peter and Robin about it as it was twisting my melon. Peter knows what's going on but we agreed not to spoil too much but from what I gather it's not far from what I suspected but does sound like it will get better and cooler.

Surprised I've watched 7 episodes, i bought the 3rd volume but the dvd dosen't work Evil or Very Mad so now i'll have to wait a while to watch more Crying or Very sad

P.s I have watched more than you, I win, the prize..BANANAS!!

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 03/06/09 20:11  Reply with quote

rainbowrainbow wrote:

How many episodes have you watched?? Surprised

6 I think - I must admit to having them spaced out as it's a bit tough going somedays - had chat with Peter and Robin about it as it was twisting my melon. Peter knows what's going on but we agreed not to spoil too much but from what I gather it's not far from what I suspected but does sound like it will get better and cooler.

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Tim Smith

PostPosted: 03/06/09 18:24  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:
I've been watching more Lain...... weird Surprised

How many episodes have you watched?? Surprised

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 01/06/09 21:29  Reply with quote

Just about to start watching 'Haruhi-chan' on recommendations by Peter and Robin. Looks crazy and funny so far Laughing sure I'm going to enjoy the rest of it....

Will post final comment when finished.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 31/05/09 16:51  Reply with quote

I've been watching the new full metal alchemist (for more info look on the ful metal alchemist thread)

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 31/05/09 16:27  Reply with quote

I've been watching more Lain...... weird Surprised

grr_im_here
Otaku

Name:
Daniel Dale

PostPosted: 31/05/09 02:04  Reply with quote

Welcome to the NHK: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
It so relates to my life. Carn't wait for more.

Puni Puni Poemy: Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Smecksyness and kawaiiness combined into one. Lets say I'll watch more, just for the lols.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 29/05/09 07:14  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

Having a go at the drunk dsylexic? Disgraceful ! Rolling Eyes Neutral

Yes. It's fun Razz

(at least you have an excuse - I just can't type Laughing )

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 28/05/09 23:02  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

I've just seen the fist of the new fullmetal alchemist Surprised

Having a go at the drunk dsylexic? Disgraceful ! Rolling Eyes Neutral

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 28/05/09 16:27  Reply with quote

migratingfishswim wrote:

what a top rating system Very Happy

surely Top Cat.....

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 28/05/09 07:24  Reply with quote

I'm really liking the pacing of it, it's gotten through what the first series spent 20 episodes on in about 8, and while it had a shakey start I'm really excited for when it can get to the part where it differenciates from the first series and then I expect it will be seriously awesome! (Has a great op+end as well)

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 28/05/09 06:53  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
I've just seen the fist of the new fullmetal alchemist, it is showing alot of prommis (namely that it won't end with that awefull film. Not hat the film was that bad, but i don't like the ending and i would take any other ending instead)

Sounds cool - I like the way you find out about all this anime and I sit back and lap it up - you're like my own little anime critic I can tune into to Very Happy

N.B.

Not meaning to take the mick (I can't type for toffee) but I want to quote this as when I read it it sounded all weird -

I've just seen the fist of the new fullmetal alchemist Surprised

it made me think the Alchemist was a customs inspector and you were a drug mule (I've just woken up and I have weird thoughts like I'm still asleep - don't ask me about dreams, my mind censors them from me)

I'll shut up now for like 2 secs

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 27/05/09 22:32  Reply with quote

I've just seen the fist of the new fullmetal alchemist, it is showing alot of prommis (namely that it won't end with that awefull film. Not hat the film was that bad, but i don't like the ending and i would take any other ending instead)

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Tim Smith

PostPosted: 27/05/09 19:52  Reply with quote

Surprised Just finished watching Tokyo Underground, i'd give 4 cat faces out of 5 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I liked the characters and plot, quite funny too.

I learnt something very important from it...don't take nerdy looking guys for granted- GINASUKE ROCKS!!

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 26/05/09 16:25  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

we left the storming stage, when?

we left it - you're setting up base camp Laughing

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 26/05/09 14:10  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

Let's hope none of us dislike it otherwise we're back to the storming stage! Laughing

we left the storming stage, when?

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 26/05/09 06:48  Reply with quote

>>> Ahhhh - Sgt Frog is so cute - I feel for him when he is all upset Crying or Very sad

>>> I'm going to have to watch Dennou Coil that you lent me, Kyle - there's a lot of very goodd anime out there and given you've seen a hell of a lot to say DC is the best in 2 years is high praise (especially against your exacting criteria! Razz ).

Let's hope none of us dislike it otherwise we're back to the storming stage! Laughing

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 25/05/09 22:49  Reply with quote

I've recently finished Dennou Coil and it is the best anime i have seen in the last 2 years. I was easy to get into and very interesting. Though once past the halfway point i felt compelled to watch in episode groups of at least 4-5 (cliff hangers too good to stop on)

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 16/04/09 21:37  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

Well everyone knows if i plug something it must be good Razz

ah - the modesty returns Laughing

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 16/04/09 17:27  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

I look forward to watching it Very Happy

Well everyone knows if i plug something it must be good Razz

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 16/04/09 17:23  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
Denno Coil is not childish and is certainly interesting. I'm not even haf way through but this is based on what i have seen so far.

I look forward to watching it Very Happy

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 16/04/09 10:43  Reply with quote

Denno Coil is not childish and is certainly interesting. I'm not even haf way through but this is based on what i have seen so far.

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 16/04/09 09:13  Reply with quote

What ep's that?

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 16/04/09 09:00  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
Today i have begun re-watching the start of Denno coil. I watched the first 9 episodes a while ago but stopped watching as i was getting it off a friend who moved to coventry. I got the rest a few weeks later but never started watching it again. Today i watched the first 10 episodes (to remind me of what i watched and the folowing episode). i think this is a really good and very intersting series (and the events of episode 10 have lead me to think of potential plot directions)

Denno Coil sounds like an interesting plot - I know it is kid character based but is the the anime still mature or is it a children's premise??

I just finished disc 2 of Fruits Basket - I really can't fault it - have enjoyed every minute of every episode which is rare for me. Lovely, funny and sweet - just like me Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil :death:

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio