tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

What Anime are you watching/watched recently and rate it!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan

Angelus
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 01/07/09 07:22  Reply with quote

Well it sounds like a pretty good series to me... I'll check an eye out for it me thinks

Smile

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Tim Smith

PostPosted: 01/07/09 10:12  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:

Actually I think you might like it alot it sounds like your kind of anime.

....Is this because you think i'm sadistic? Confused

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 01/07/09 17:04  Reply with quote

rainbowrainbow wrote:

....Is this because you think i'm sadistic? Confused

sarcastic? Razz

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 01/07/09 17:06  Reply with quote

Nope, sadistic. You should hear his plan on how to save the whales... (HINT: it involves blowing them up)

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Tim Smith

PostPosted: 01/07/09 17:10  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
Nope, sadistic. You should hear his plan on how to save the whales... (HINT: it involves blowing them up)

I forgot my Whale plan, could you remind me Sad

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 01/07/09 17:10  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:

Tim is the enemy within - the hidden darkness - the snake in the grass..... MY NEMESIS!!! Surprised Razz

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 01/07/09 17:12  Reply with quote

HA - I'm going to return to topic!!! *SHOCK* Surprised

I've missed loads of anime - as I have confessed.

I've just started watching Cowboy Bebop - am loving it. Very cool - love the music. Nice Futuristic / Western Style - see where Firefly gets some influence...

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 01/07/09 17:14  Reply with quote

rainbowrainbow wrote:

I forgot my Whale plan, could you remind me Sad

Honestly, I try to block it out. Crying or Very sad

And trust me Gatcha, be careful. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a dartboard with your face on it somewhere...

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Tim Smith

PostPosted: 01/07/09 17:16  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:

Honestly, I try to block it out. Crying or Very sad

And trust me Gatcha, be careful. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a dartboard with your face on it somewhere...

Why have you been in my room?!

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 01/07/09 17:18  Reply with quote

rainbowrainbow wrote:

Why have you been in my room?!

no but I have and I left you a present..... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 01/07/09 17:18  Reply with quote

UPDATE: In response to a discussion about the main characters sister from basquash, who was confined to a wheelchair after a horrible basketball accident, Tim had this to say.

rainbowrainbow wrote:
I wanna punch her Twisted Evil

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 01/07/09 17:24  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
UPDATE: In response to a discussion about the main characters sister from basquash, who was confined to a wheelchair after a horrible basketball accident, Tim had this to say.

he's pure poison. the devil incarnate. his banana thievery is merely the tip of his monstrious iceberg of hate Surprised

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Tim Smith

PostPosted: 01/07/09 17:26  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:

That girl is annoying....
Plus i'm only sadistic because i live up to my idol...

Lu Bu your my Hero!

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 01/07/09 18:01  Reply with quote

rainbowrainbow wrote:

That girl is annoying....
Plus i'm only sadistic because i live up to my idol...
Image Replaced With URL For Only One Quote MOD: http://old.toyzhunt.com/files/users/56/Lu_Bu.jpg
Lu Bu your my Hero!

he's so wearing women's panties under that outfit....

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 01/07/09 21:47  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
Vexille: Liked it quite alot, the plot is about Japan who've completely isolated themselves from the entire world as robots are getting to powerful and the USA needs to get into Japan to find out how advanced their robots are.

and my Tekkon Kinkreet didn't work.

I'm skint but i want to see Vexille, is it worth scrapping together the cash if it means i'm completely broke for a while?

And would you like to borrow my copy of Tekkon Kinkreet?

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 01/07/09 21:56  Reply with quote

Sure, I've heard it's good so I'd like to watch it.

And Vexille is pretty good, not sure if it's worth going broke for but definately worth picking up.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 01/07/09 22:07  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

he's so wearing women's panties under that outfit....

soft, silky, luxurious, girly knickers.... (that's what you like him to wear, Timothy) Razz

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 29/07/09 05:39  Reply with quote

Just watched Ani*Kuri15. NHK and a group of 15 animators who "best represent japanese animation" created this series of 15 60 second shorts, each animator having one minute each.

The different animation styles and stories vary by a large degree, there are some with amazing cgi animation for them and some that are just black and white. The animation suits the theme of the short which also vary wildly, either being something funny, i.e. the short of all the cats getting together, dreaming of taking over the world when one of them keeps getting his tail stepped on, to something rather abstract like the fish tujrning into a mermaid and swimming away. There are also some really touching ones, which surprised me at how efective it was getting the emotions across in under one minute.

I really liked it and would definately recomend it to most people, the wikipedia article says it's available on the NHK website but I think it's been taken down. Unfortunately because they were done to be short filler in between programs there isn't a dvd, not one that I can find anyway, which is a real shame for this fantastic collection of one shots.

EDIT: Heres a link explaining the series and has a list of the people who worked on it. *click*

Last edited by Tangelax on 29/07/09 12:39; edited 1 time in total

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 29/07/09 11:54  Reply with quote

Been watching FMA Brotherhood, finished 14 the other night, good stuff

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Tim Smith

PostPosted: 29/07/09 15:26  Reply with quote

Been watching some HunterXHunter, only watched 6 episodes out of 63 but i'm interested Smile

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 29/07/09 20:08  Reply with quote

Got my hands on the first episode or two of Vision of Escaflowne and InuYasha - looking forward to checking these out Smile

Have also been watching Kyle's Samurai X and Robin's Ouran High School Host Club - both very cool - thanks guys Smile

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 29/07/09 20:10  Reply with quote

Both thinks I want to watch... make sure to report in on how they are.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 29/07/09 20:15  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
Both thinks I want to watch... make sure to report in on how they are.

Will do when I get a chance in the next few days to watch. They were recommended but I;'m doing my current trick of running around checking out the first few episodes of a series and then eventually making my mind up which select few will take up what little time I have *violins play softly for little old me* Rolling Eyes

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 25/08/09 19:23  Reply with quote

Finally got around to watching Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann and it was sooo good. I really really enjoyed it. I thought the ending could have been better but all together it was amazing to watch, I can honestly say there was not one bad episode, every single episode is fantastic. Also it has some fantastic music in it that makes the epic battles just that more epic.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 25/08/09 21:11  Reply with quote

I watched Memories. Three quite different anime shorts. Very cool. Very nostalgic Smile

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 25/08/09 21:30  Reply with quote

I love quick shorts, have you ever watched genius party? That's very good.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 26/08/09 21:36  Reply with quote

I've been re-watching hellsing ultimate. It is well worth watching if you are a hellsing manga/tv fan and especially if you like your vampire anime. It is a true classic in the making :inno: .

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Tim Smith

PostPosted: 10/09/09 22:49  Reply with quote

Never watched Dragonball Z in my life, so i thought i'd see what all the fuss was about. Only on episode 31 and it's cool, except theres so much screaming and it can go on for ages (the voice actors must get sore throats alot). The story has been set up nicely too but WHY THE HELL IS VEGETA SO CRUEL!

Well must go and watch some more, i hear there's quite a few Saga's.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 16/09/09 21:35  Reply with quote

rainbowrainbow wrote:
Never watched Dragonball Z in my life, so i thought i'd see what all the fuss was about. Only on episode 31 and it's cool, except theres so much screaming and it can go on for ages (the voice actors must get sore throats alot). The story has been set up nicely too but WHY THE HELL IS VEGETA SO CRUEL!

Well must go and watch some more, i hear there's quite a few Saga's.

It starts out good but goes down hill Sad (take it from a fan. watch untill the end of the frezer arc)

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Tim Smith

PostPosted: 17/09/09 19:51  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

It starts out good but goes down hill Sad (take it from a fan. watch untill the end of the frezer arc)

I think i'm near the end of the frieza arc now, but my cousin is nagging me to watch all of it. The Buu saga sounds crazy and interesting but i'd have to watch all of it to get to that Neutral

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio