tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood has started
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 24/07/09 22:19  Reply with quote

Woo, watched eps 15 and 16 now. Prefer the first op/ed, but the new ones are still very good, I just found the first ones very catchy. The two new characters are very cool and I like the sound of Eastern alchemy, and the two twists at the end of 16; Surprised Surprised Surprised

I'm liking the pace it's going at, I suppose now I don't have anything to compare the pace to as I did in the first part but it really does seem to be coming together better now that it's into it's own story.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 24/07/09 14:02  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

too drunk tonight, maybe tomorrow :dizzy:

you are the Full Alcohol Alchemist Laughing

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 23/07/09 22:45  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
Been so busy, i won't watch episode 16 ntill thursday night Sad

too drunk tonight, maybe tomorrow :dizzy:

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 21/07/09 22:40  Reply with quote

Been so busy, i won't watch episode 16 ntill thursday night Sad

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 20/07/09 18:45  Reply with quote

Episode 16 is out now, i'm looking forward to how the story will unfold (and i think we will get a different ending, which is the main reason to watch this series. I didn't like the ending to the original one)

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 16/07/09 16:58  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

I cant help you there Sad

And i mention it because my fullmetal alchemist dvd's are like my denno coil dvd.

I promise to be good :inno:

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 16/07/09 12:42  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

Thank you - I still need to watch Denno Coil Crying or Very sad

I cant help you there Sad

And i mention it because my fullmetal alchemist dvd's are like my denno coil dvd.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 16/07/09 05:41  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

As long as it doesn't meet the same end as my dennou coil :dizzy:

There is a new opening (i prefered the first one). It has now taken a completely different direction from the original. I have high hopes :inno:

Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Denno Coil was my evil cat and a freak accident. I look after DVD's and given how many I have borrowed off you my accident rate is 1 in silly amounts of none (statistics you see)

Thank you - I still need to watch Denno Coil Crying or Very sad

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 15/07/09 22:49  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

Okay - can I borrow original series off anyone??? pretty please..... :inno: (will make necessary club donation)

As long as it doesn't meet the same end as my dennou coil :dizzy:

There is a new opening (i prefered the first one). It has now taken a completely different direction from the original. I have high hopes :inno:

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 15/07/09 06:03  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

Don't get me wrong, i'm loving brotherhood, but i would sujest watching all 52 episodes and the movie from the original series. It took it's time and the charecter development was superb. The attention to detail was awe inspiring :drool: . If you have too short an attention span watch brotherhood, otherwise begin with the original series. If you begin with brotherhood you will stilll enjoy it, but i think you will enjoy it more if you start with the original series.

Okay - can I borrow original series off anyone??? pretty please..... :inno: (will make necessary club donation)

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 14/07/09 22:40  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:
Is it worth watching original series and then Brotherhood - will it be bad to watch only Brotherhood? Answers on a postcard....

Don't get me wrong, i'm loving brotherhood, but i would sujest watching all 52 episodes and the movie from the original series. It took it's time and the charecter development was superb. The attention to detail was awe inspiring :drool: . If you have too short an attention span watch brotherhood, otherwise begin with the original series. If you begin with brotherhood you will stilll enjoy it, but i think you will enjoy it more if you start with the original series.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 14/07/09 17:40  Reply with quote

Angelus wrote:

Well same here... Only just got all the original series DVD's. Hopefully going to sit down and get through this series and then move onto Brotherhood over the next few weeks.

Is it worth watching original series and then Brotherhood - will it be bad to watch only Brotherhood? Answers on a postcard....

Angelus
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 14/07/09 07:57  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:
Just watched 1st Episode of Fullmetal Alchemist:

Well same here... Only just got all the original series DVD's. Hopefully going to sit down and get through this series and then move onto Brotherhood over the next few weeks.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 14/07/09 05:48  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
Are you talking about brotherhood or the original series?

Embarassed whoops - my bad for not stating - first episode of Brotherhood

is the Original better because it explores the characters more?

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 14/07/09 04:35  Reply with quote

Are you talking about brotherhood or the original series?

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 13/07/09 19:55  Reply with quote

Just watched 1st Episode of Fullmetal Alchemist:

Really enjoyed it - awesome stuff. Does anyone have the first vol I could borrow this weekend (perhaps at board-gaming meet) so I could try out a few more episodes? :inno:

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 13/07/09 06:12  Reply with quote

I got my hands on Episode 1 to try out - if I like I'll see if I can rent the next few episodes. Smile

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 10/07/09 22:40  Reply with quote

Episode 14 is great. It now as truely diverged from the original series and i'm loving it Very Happy
[/spoiler]

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 08/07/09 12:26  Reply with quote

about to get next episode Very Happy

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 03/07/09 09:53  Reply with quote

According to the latest issue of neo it's going to be streamed on manga's site from sometime this month with a dvd release next year

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 02/07/09 22:11  Reply with quote

Still going at break neck speed though. how long is the manga, has it finished?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 02/07/09 22:07  Reply with quote

Very Happy Yay, new plot (ish) Very Happy

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 26/06/09 12:47  Reply with quote

Quote:
lousy UK editions not having the nice booklet the R1 releases had

Does anyone know if the new shiny releases have them? They seem to have some nice things with them...

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 26/06/09 12:05  Reply with quote

Angelus wrote:
Well I'll be getting these DVD's as soon as they're released...

I hate to admit it, but I still havent' fully watched the original series all the way through yet :down:

Surprised :dizzy: Evil or Very Mad what?

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 26/06/09 11:29  Reply with quote

Angelus wrote:

I hate to admit it, but I still havent' fully watched the original series all the way through yet :down:
That's nothin I'm still missing a few volumes of it, lousy UK editions not having the nice booklet the R1 releases had

Angelus
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 26/06/09 08:32  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
Surprised Quite a few people haven't seen it, which is crazy as it's a brilliant series! Where are you at?

Well I now have all the other DVD's and I think i'm on Vol 3, but haven't actually picked it up to watch in a few months. So will probably have to start from the start again tbh...

Then onto brotherhood afterwards

Last edited by Angelus on 26/06/09 11:40; edited 1 time in total

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 26/06/09 08:19  Reply with quote

Surprised Quite a few people haven't seen it, which is crazy as it's a brilliant series! Where are you at?

Angelus
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 26/06/09 08:17  Reply with quote

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 25/06/09 21:58  Reply with quote

Not convinced whether it being more comedic is a good thing or a bad thing. While I do love the comedy I'm not keen on the way they randomly have it at moments where it's getting pretty serious. Have to admit though, the teacher throughing up blood was genius. Laughing

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 25/06/09 21:14  Reply with quote

I've watched episode 12, i like the way their teachers charecter has changed a little, there is more humour in this version. And YAY the plot changes next week, we finally get to see greed :dizzy: :inno: Very Happy

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio