tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood has started
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 11/05/10 21:57  Reply with quote

Full metal alchemist brotherhood 56 was superb. This series is certainly one to get on DVD.

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 15/02/10 12:22  Reply with quote

It does have some really badass fights.

ep 44 plus
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

The fast pace means that it can fit so much in, it keeps going from strength to strength.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 06/02/10 23:54  Reply with quote

This series it beginning to get really gripping. I would whole heartedly recommend it to any fan of the original series. It may not have the initial character development of the first series but it really coming into it's own now. The ploy is much better and it just looks soo goood :drool: .

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 16/12/09 23:07  Reply with quote

I'm almost up to date again. I've just watched 35. I like the new direction. It has scope for a much more complex plot. and it still has me guessing which i love. All things considered I'm beginning to prefer this to the original version. (VERY high praise indeed!)

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 07/10/09 08:27  Reply with quote

I haven't watched episode 26 yet, but the end of 25 was interesting. Envy's true form is strange but kinda cool.

Hopefully i'll have 26 tonight Very Happy

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 18/09/09 18:31  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
I'm loving the quick pace (though i suppose that is probably because i already grew to love the charecters fron the first series)

I think that this series and the old series are to very distinct types, which is why people who watched expecting something very similar are getting dissapointed with it. In my view;

Old series= Really good characters, plot, story etc, with some action.

New series= Shounen, but better than most with some good characters and interesting twists, though not as good as the first series but incredibly Bad Ass.

Combine the two together and it's one incredibly awesome series.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 13/09/09 00:10  Reply with quote

I'm loving the quick pace (though i suppose that is probably because i already grew to love the charecters fron the first series)

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 26/08/09 21:37  Reply with quote

Taking a break this week. Sad

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 26/08/09 21:33  Reply with quote

I need more Crying or Very sad

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 18/08/09 21:35  Reply with quote

Hmm... Getting very very interesting...

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 12/08/09 22:05  Reply with quote

the only one keeping up with brotherhood, the only one keeping up with one piece, you have earn't this Tangelax

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 12/08/09 21:29  Reply with quote

Yup, I'm still watching it, ep 19 was pretty awesome.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 12/08/09 21:27  Reply with quote

I'm going to watch 19 in a little while Very Happy .

P.s has anyone else bothered to keep up with this?

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 11/08/09 14:54  Reply with quote

FMAB 19

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 07/08/09 23:04  Reply with quote

for those up to date with brotherhood

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 02/08/09 12:28  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
Quote:
I'm just going to have to form my own opinion by watching it
Probably the best way. Surprised Wink

I know I'll have to put some effort in now Razz Laughing

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 02/08/09 10:36  Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm just going to have to form my own opinion by watching it
Probably the best way. Surprised Wink

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 02/08/09 09:07  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

While i don't like the ending or the film, there are a few people out there, somewhere who might possibly have liked the ending (I have no idea how but there you go Confused ). Don't let my opinion of the ending put you off. It is a truely great series and one to stick with untill the bitter end

ooohhh - I'm thrown now - it's just that usually we agree very closely when it comes to manga and anime. When you say something is so-so, Kyle, I take that onboard because of our similar tastes (I suppose it's a bit like listening to a movie critic who is into the same things as you..... you are my anime critic! Surprised Smile )

Knowing there is potentially aniffy ending is good as it braces me for it so I can be ready - if it turns out to be good then I get a boon from it Very Happy

But then Robin says he likes it, and I like similar stuff to Robin - oh bugger... I'm just going to have to form my own opinion by watching it Surprised Razz

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 01/08/09 11:36  Reply with quote

I would say the majority of people who I've talked to about it liked the ending, myself included. Razz

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 01/08/09 11:20  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:
the fact the ending will suck is off-putting.

While i don't like the ending or the film, there are a few people out there, somewhere who might possibly have liked the ending (I have no idea how but there you go Confused ). Don't let my opinion of the ending put you off. It is a truely great series and one to stick with untill the bitter end

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 31/07/09 21:14  Reply with quote

I'm really torn - I want to see the whole of the original series for the characters but the fact the ending will suck is off-putting. I think I will see it through so I can appreciate Brotherhood. Smile

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 31/07/09 19:51  Reply with quote

The first series enables you to get to know the charecters very well but yes, i hated the ending. Evil or Very Mad
The new series is also very good, i like the direction the story has taken but the accelerated pace leaves little time to learn about and thus empathise with the new charecters. I find it hard to care about the few new charecters brotherhood has introduced.

As the level of charecter development was one of the things i, and a lot of other people i know, most loved about the original series, brotherhood would just end up being medioka if you didn't know the back story from the original.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 30/07/09 05:52  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
I'm sure there are plenty of people who have not seen the original (which I think is a crime in certain countries). It's not fair though, you're only watching the first few episodes so I can't discuss much about it!

I know I know - I'm no fun on the forums anymoe cos I;m so behind everyone with everything - oh to have more time.

I'm not helping matters because I'm watchign so many different things - I'm quite flitty like that Very Happy

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 29/07/09 20:36  Reply with quote

I'm sure there are plenty of people who have not seen the original (which I think is a crime in certain countries). It's not fair though, you're only watching the first few episodes so I can't discuss much about it!

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 29/07/09 20:25  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
Ahh... I wanted a viewpoint of someone who had never seen the first series. Sad Laughing

Anyway, I really liked the first series, I know Kyle's not fond of the ending but I quite liked it, made me want it to go on longer though.

I've only just started so I;m still quite impressionable. Endings are really important and can undo lots of hardwork - I'm hoping I'll enjoy both series and see merits in both.

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 29/07/09 20:19  Reply with quote

Ahh... I wanted a viewpoint of someone who had never seen the first series. Sad Laughing

Anyway, I really liked the first series, I know Kyle's not fond of the ending but I quite liked it, made me want it to go on longer though.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 29/07/09 20:11  Reply with quote

I've started to watch the original series kindly provided by Kyle (who else - he's my dvd pimp Razz ) - compared to a few of the brotherhood episodes.

The brotherhood feel more polished and fun but I really appreciate the depth and character exploration so far in the original series. You guys were right about watchig the original seried first and the brotherhood. Gonna take me a while though *sigh*

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 28/07/09 22:16  Reply with quote

I can't wait to watch it (downloading it at the moment)

Elkat
J-Fan

Name:

PostPosted: 28/07/09 11:59  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
Woah... Brutal.

Ep 17

Well do you think it's a little too convient that...

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 28/07/09 10:31  Reply with quote

Woah... Brutal.

Ep 17

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio