tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Which films are you looking forward to and why?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Western Films, TV & Comics

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 09/05/09 23:59  Reply with quote

I've just got back, and i have to say i really enjoyed it. There were a few bits that i thought could have been done differently, but i did enjoy it (and the 2 hours flew by).

If you go looking to find fault, you will, if you go to enjoy yourself, then I most cirtainly think that you will.

Enough said, i'm tired so i'm off to bed

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 09/05/09 19:10  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
Surprised :inno: yay, last min change of plans for tionight, i'm off to see star trek :nbleed: :dizzy:

I'm waiting til next week.... patience

enjoy! let me know what you think - I hear it rocks!

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 09/05/09 19:08  Reply with quote

Surprised :inno: yay, last min change of plans for tionight, i'm off to see star trek :nbleed: :dizzy:

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 08/05/09 19:27  Reply with quote

Hawq wrote:
New 4 minute trailer for Terminator, it's looking rather nice, just hope there's more for the DVD so we can have a proper 18 rated Terminator film

am really realy excited 'bout salvation. lovely mecha Surprised

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 08/05/09 17:36  Reply with quote

I want a Star Fleet live action Crying or Very sad

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 02/05/09 11:54  Reply with quote

X-men origins: wolverine looks awsome

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 02/05/09 07:37  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

Dito, but i must admit i will prob go to the cinima to watch this (the first one wasn't great by any means, but it could have been worse, so i'll give the new one a try)

yeah, TF2 has to be watched at cinema for sheer awesomeness of huge robots... :drool:

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 01/05/09 23:16  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:
worried Transformers 2 will suck.

Dito, but i must admit i will prob go to the cinima to watch this (the first one wasn't great by any means, but it could have been worse, so i'll give the new one a try)

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 22/04/09 17:46  Reply with quote

Interested in GI Joe as read it lots when a kid. Prob sucks but just want to see snake eyes

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 21/04/09 23:01  Reply with quote

I'm really stoked for the new Sam Raimi flick, "Drag Me To Hell." Raimi directing a supernatural horror flick? Count me in!

GI Joe and Star Trek look okay, although the Superbowl trailer for Joe had me in stitches. Battle For Terra looks like it has potential and Terminator Salvation could be alright. I plan on checking all of these out in the theater (except GI Joe, which looks like a rental to me).

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 21/04/09 18:48  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
I also want to see star trek, it is getting respectable reviews so far Very Happy

I'm also worried about transformers, the first one wasn't great, and this is a sequal. Sad though when ever i think about transformers i will always think of

So good - Seth Green is great Laughing Laughing

I like the Star Wars skits

Link

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 21/04/09 11:54  Reply with quote

I also want to see star trek, it is getting respectable reviews so far Very Happy

I'm also worried about transformers, the first one wasn't great, and this is a sequal. Sad though when ever i think about transformers i will always think of
Link

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 20/04/09 17:26  Reply with quote

I really want to see Star Trek and Terminator and Monster vs Aliens.

Battle for Terra could be interesting.

Worried Transformers 2 will suck.

Any thoughts on GI Joe??? Ray Park as Snake Eyes Surprised
Good costumes - Baroness looks cool Very Happy

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 19/04/09 21:26  Reply with quote

Which films are people looking forward to this summer and why? Confused

I'm looking forward to Terminator Salvation. Now i will readily admit that that the last one was poor, but i blame that on several things, an old Arnold Schwarzenegger, yet more oott and over powered new cybogs sent forward in time yet again, and a crap plot.
But the new one has Christian Bale (his films are generally all right), no time traveling for once (that idea was getting a little tired). and the trailer looks quite good Very Happy

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Western Films, TV & Comics Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio