tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Which films are you looking forward to and why?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Western Films, TV & Comics

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 15/04/11 19:06  Reply with quote

Link

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 10/04/11 20:03  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
Surprised Hobo with a Shotgun Surprised
That looks ssssoooooooo cool :drool:
It is, I watched it on Friday

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 10/04/11 18:43  Reply with quote

Surprised Hobo with a Shotgun Surprised
That looks ssssoooooooo cool :drool:

I've been to see sucker punch. It is no watchmen but a great film none the less (it was also directed by Zack Snyder)

Rubix41
Site Admin

Name:
Ian

PostPosted: 22/03/11 23:04  Reply with quote

All I know is James Purefoy was talking about using two handed sword is like taking a girl out to a a dance (her name is Florence!)

Link

Survived the night at Minami Con 13 and 11

Come visit our Fb: www.facebook.com/AMGSC

avmakt
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 27/01/11 17:48  Reply with quote

That is quite possibly the most awesome bad-idea-for-a-film that ever got made into an awesome looking film!

And i am suspiciously squinting sideways in a forward direction to Silent hill Revelations! in 3D!
Yes; the first film wasn't great, video game movies in general aren't great and unplanned sequels are also ... you get my drift.
But this one, from what i hear, follows plot of silent hill 3 (a decent enough plot) and the director is taking suggestions from the fans (on who to cast as the lead) so i harbour vague hopes that it won't be terrible.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 22/01/11 00:45  Reply with quote

This is going to be VERY Surreal but could be very good.

Link

Read spoiler after you view the trailer
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

avmakt
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 26/11/10 13:19  Reply with quote

ninjas. damn.

it is worth watching just for that i'd say.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 25/11/10 21:54  Reply with quote

I'm currently looking forward to a few films

Firstly 'Warriors way'

Link

I have seen the rest of the harry potters and the first half of the last one is getting good reviews so I'll be going to seen this.

Tron legacy obviously.

And I'm thinking I might go and see skyline too.

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 12/05/10 02:34  Reply with quote

john dies at the end
its a great book and ots halerious

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 11/05/10 21:52  Reply with quote

rainbowrainbow wrote:
I had a quick look at the coming soon list on the reel cinema site and i saw Ponyo!

Image link: http://www.fpsmagazine.com/blog/ponyo_mainimage.jpg
Info here
http://www.reelcinemas.co.uk/php-bin/frameme.php?page=/films/ponyo.fhtml

I've seen ponyo. I really enjoyed it. It is more like totorro (a movie great for small children) than the recent films (mononokie, spirited away, howls moving castle, tales of earthsea). While being more childish it still had that great Ghibli magic.

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Tim Smith

PostPosted: 07/02/10 18:54  Reply with quote

I had a quick look at the coming soon list on the reel cinema site and i saw Ponyo!

Info here
http://www.reelcinemas.co.uk/php-bin/frameme.php?page=/films/ponyo.fhtml

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 07/02/10 10:38  Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to 'The Last Airbender'. The cartoon was quite good and the new trailer looks pritty sweet.

Link

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 05/08/09 21:38  Reply with quote

I guessed they did what they did because they intend to merge the last 2 books into the final 2 films (the last bit of the 6th book and the seventh book into the last 2 films
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)
. I could tollerate film the order of the pheonix even though i had read the book but this was just destroying the 6th book Sad

and tey missed out sooooooooo much Crying or Very sad

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 04/08/09 11:07  Reply with quote

The reason they destroyed the ending was so they could save all the good stuff for the last two films. Rolling Eyes Also, I see what they were trying to with the burrow scene but I did not like it, plus I don't see why they went out of there way to introduce Greyback when they didn't even give any information on him being a werewolf and biting Remus. Also I don't like the way they handled Snape.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 04/08/09 11:04  Reply with quote

Half-blood prince was in my opinion the best book. The film, well, it is one of the better films i suppose Neutral . They have neglected several things that i believe they could easily have been included without adding to the 2 and a half hour running time. And if you liked the end of the book, it is hacked appart and cut way down so they could needlessly padd out the middle of the film.

All in all it isn't bad, it just :down: Neutral (i hoped for more)

Keedo
J-Fan

Name:

PostPosted: 04/08/09 06:41  Reply with quote

I've heard nothing good about Half-Blood Prince. While I haven't heard any truly awful reviews of it, the ones I have read, and people I have talked to who've seen it, have all said it was a let-down. I'm still going to see it anyway though.

All the movies I'm truly looking forward to though, aren't coming out this year. Sad

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Tim Smith

PostPosted: 03/08/09 21:54  Reply with quote

Toy story!

I love trailers that tell you...nothing about the story Rolling Eyes

Link

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 23/07/09 20:43  Reply with quote

migratingfishswim wrote:
i'm thinking about seeing the new harry potter. although then again, i love the books so much and the films are never as good, maybe i'll just re-read the book Rolling Eyes

see it on dvd - cinema is just extortionate

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 23/07/09 20:31  Reply with quote

i'm thinking about seeing the new harry potter. although then again, i love the books so much and the films are never as good, maybe i'll just re-read the book Rolling Eyes

Angelus
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 22/07/09 07:34  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
I'm in need of distraction, has anyone seen the latest harry potter, i read the book and have seen the trailer and think it migh be a decent way to kill a few hours? Confused

It's supposed to be a pretty good movie as long as you enjoyed the books etc.

Might check it out myself sometime soon.

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 21/07/09 22:55  Reply with quote

Pretty good. Doesn't have that much action in it if that's what you're looking for but it does the social side of the book a bit better IMO.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 21/07/09 22:51  Reply with quote

I'm in need of distraction, has anyone seen the latest harry potter, i read the book and have seen the trailer and think it migh be a decent way to kill a few hours? Confused

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 11/07/09 06:35  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
My dad went in the end so i didn't get a pizza hut or to see ice age 3 :down: . Blood seems to have come finished in local cinimas so i'll guess i'll have to wait for it to come out on dvd Crying or Very sad

not been a good cinema week for you Crying or Very sad

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 10/07/09 22:22  Reply with quote

My dad went in the end so i didn't get a pizza hut or to see ice age 3 :down: . Blood seems to have come finished in local cinimas so i'll guess i'll have to wait for it to come out on dvd Crying or Very sad

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 07/07/09 10:14  Reply with quote

I'm probably going to see Ice age 3 3D on thursday. My dad won't go with my mum so i will (because i'm being paid off with a pizza hut meal :drool: ).

I thought the previous films were ok, so this should at least me entertaining.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 06/07/09 06:01  Reply with quote

Hawq wrote:
It was more him being a semi British cantankerous old fart I liked about this version of Jetfire, as for form? they were never going to beat the old Valkyrie design, though marks are gained for making the old guy a jet that's well known for leaking when on the ground

and the walking stick.... Crying or Very sad

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 05/07/09 22:11  Reply with quote

It was more him being a semi British cantankerous old fart I liked about this version of Jetfire, as for form? they were never going to beat the old Valkyrie design, though marks are gained for making the old guy a jet that's well known for leaking when on the ground

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 05/07/09 19:26  Reply with quote

Hawq wrote:
Still has a bit too much focus on the humans for my liking, top marks for Jetfire though, points off for no Grimlock however

I'm not a big fan of Jetfire's modern incarnation - some of the concept art and fan art kicking around was better IMHO

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 05/07/09 19:15  Reply with quote

Still has a bit too much focus on the humans for my liking, top marks for Jetfire though, points off for no Grimlock however

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 05/07/09 18:25  Reply with quote

I did go and see transformers earlier. It was quite good, though it is quite long. It has a few gaping plot holes but the action was good and came thick and fast. Basically if you liked the first movie, you will like this one too. If you didn't really like the first one then don't bother to see this one.

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Western Films, TV & Comics Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio