tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Eva 1.0 dub cast announced
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 05/06/09 21:10  Reply with quote

I was looking at this earlier, funimation seems to be on top form at the moment. They are getting most of the top releases.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 05/06/09 22:48  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
I was looking at this earlier, funimation seems to be on top form at the moment. They are getting most of the top releases.

We should offer our voice services Laughing

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 06/06/09 08:54  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

We should offer our voice services Laughing

Doing anime voice overs would be a dream job :inno:

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 06/06/09 09:56  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

Doing anime voice overs would be a dream job :inno:

A friend of mine is an actor (did 2 series on TV for Dead Ringers) and does voice over commercials - I've told him to get into anime voice over. He's a big fan of transformers so always used to do impressions of them - sweet. He'd be good but he really wants to do TV/movie acting....

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 17/06/09 18:58  Reply with quote

Rather than a new thread, Funimation have a trailer for the dub up, take a look here or view it embedded

Link

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 17/06/09 19:16  Reply with quote

Still a case for SUBS rather than DUBS Smile

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 17/06/09 22:37  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:
Still a case for SUBS rather than DUBS Smile

NNNOOOOOOO!!!!

Don't misunderstand me. I think alot (most) dubs are better than subs, but when the subs are even half way decent i think it is our responcibility to support them. We must support the dubs that are kinda good to encourage the industry to produce the good dubs (help to make a world of cowboy bebop dubs instead of the uncaring 4-kids one piece dubs)

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 17/06/09 22:39  Reply with quote

Is there a chance you may have got subs and dubs mixed up in that sentance?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 17/06/09 22:56  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
Is there a chance you may have got subs and dubs mixed up in that sentance?

Affraid not (even though i have been drinking). I feel as an anime fan, we need to support the better dubs in order to educate the industry and push for better dubs. I remember the anime of the 80's Surprised . We need to guide them to do the good work we have recently seen (like the new funimation one piece). We need to encourage the good that they are now doing, reward them for doing better than they did in the past.

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 17/06/09 23:13  Reply with quote

Quote:
(even though i have been drinking)

Laughing I can tell, you say we should support well made subs.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 17/06/09 23:18  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
Quote:
(even though i have been drinking)

Laughing I can tell, you say we should support well made subs.

Just because you are too young to remember the really dark old days (of 4-kids one piece, slayers (who ever that was), and most 80's manga video Crying or Very sad )

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 18/06/09 05:45  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

Just because you are too young to remember the really dark old days (of 4-kids one piece, slayers (who ever that was), and most 80's manga video Crying or Very sad )

I remember those days (the only time my older age comes in to play in a useful way). Dubs were shocking - my point is they still are - I was less than impressed with the voice acting on the Evangelion Dub. Crying or Very sad

I'm completely behind you, Kyle, on campaigning for better dubs but until those better dubs appear I'm listening to subs....

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 18/06/09 10:55  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

but until those better dubs appear I'm listening to subs....

They are out there, you just have to look, Cowboy bebop, funimations One Piece, howls moving castle etc

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 18/06/09 17:01  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

They are out there, you just have to look, Cowboy bebop, funimations One Piece, howls moving castle etc

I do listen to dubs!!! Neutral Enjoyed the One Piece and Hellsing - it's just some dubs are SO BAD.

Also I like SUBS particularly when the focus is on Japan e.g. Millennium actress should be watched in SUBS IMHO Very Happy

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Anime, Manga, Japan
Page 1 of 1

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio