tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

What's on your mind?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> The On-sen

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Tim Smith

PostPosted: 17/07/09 20:00  Reply with quote

I hope my Gin-Tama manga comes tomorrow Very Happy

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 17/07/09 20:16  Reply with quote

grr_im_here wrote:
.They both died a month after each other. Sad

that's really sad. i'm so sorry.

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 17/07/09 20:56  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
I've just seen an interesting video on scientology

i'm pretty sure scientology is a fabrication of the ruling classes, sent to distract us from the real task of sorting out the world so it's run for the many and not the few.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 18/07/09 00:05  Reply with quote

migratingfishswim wrote:

i'm pretty sure scientology is a fabrication of the ruling classes, sent to distract us from the real task of sorting out the world so it's run for the many and not the few.

ahhhh - the illuminati Surprised

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 18/07/09 18:18  Reply with quote

Still idly wondering how my rank knows I've been to /h/ from time to time, what's that blinking red light in the corner?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 20/07/09 19:09  Reply with quote

Hawq wrote:
Still idly wondering how my rank knows I've been to /h/ from time to time, what's that blinking red light in the corner?

Am i missing something because i don't understand Confused :dizzy:

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 20/07/09 19:52  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
Am i missing something because i don't understand Confused :dizzy:
If so be grateful, though at least I never drift to /d/

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 21/07/09 05:28  Reply with quote

My dog Ruby has started to have the puppies! So far there is 2 boys and 1 girl. They are all very tiny, about 250 grams.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 21/07/09 06:11  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
My dog Ruby has started to have the puppies! So far there is 2 boys and 1 girl. They are all very tiny, about 250 grams.

So cute! So cute!

Please bring some pics (if you can) to the meeting Very Happy

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 21/07/09 07:48  Reply with quote

There's another girl, which brings the count to 4 boys, 2 girls for the moment.

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 21/07/09 10:54  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
...4 boys, 2 girls for the moment.

ahhhhhhhhhh!

we want pics! we want pics! we want pics!

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 21/07/09 11:21  Reply with quote

For a while it looked like she would stop at 6 but she just had another girl while my mum was out walking the other dogs. Rolling Eyes

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 21/07/09 14:08  Reply with quote

migratingfishswim wrote:

ahhhhhhhhhh!

we want pics! we want pics! we want pics!

pics! pics! pics!

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 21/07/09 14:59  Reply with quote

Though the scan said 8 we thought she would stop after 7, but an 8th one just arrived, a boy. That should hopefully be it, I don't think we could manage with anymore! And yes, I will get pics soon, my laptop arrived today (This day's been really great) and it has an sd card slot so I'll be able to get pictures of them easily.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 21/07/09 15:24  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
Though the scan said 8 we thought she would stop after 7, but an 8th one just arrived, a boy. That should hopefully be it, I don't think we could manage with anymore! And yes, I will get pics soon, my laptop arrived today (This day's been really great) and it has an sd card slot so I'll be able to get pictures of them easily.

great thanks Uncle Robin - congratulations!!

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 21/07/09 15:48  Reply with quote

Neutral I was so sure that 8 was it, but my mum was just checking on them and found a 9th. Even got me to count them to make sure she wasn't miscounting. Laughing New one is a girl, which makes 5 boys 4 girls.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 21/07/09 22:46  Reply with quote

My brother has had a tumor, my mum had a brain tumor, my gran has had/got breast cancer, and i am the only former smoker in the family Neutral

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 22/07/09 21:53  Reply with quote

I'm going to be house sitting this weekend. That means looking after 2 tortoises, 3 baby ferrits, and a kitten Very Happy

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 23/07/09 20:14  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
...my mum was just checking on them and found a 9th. .....

Very Happy
i'm sure there must be an anim? this is like

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 23/07/09 20:19  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
My brother has had a tumor, my mum had a brain tumor, my gran has had/got breast cancer, and i am the only former smoker in the family Neutral

plz make sure you do healthy things from now on. you're only, what maybe 23? these things often hit when one's older.

i don't want to be the voice of doom'n'gloom, i never used to even think about cancer, it's just that i currently have four friends with cancer (three are ex-smokers). it all starts hitting at about 40, so seriously, look after yourself from now on and don't think you've got away with it just cos you're ok at the moment. (not that you should worry of course, just be healthy from now on, pretty please)

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 23/07/09 20:20  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
I'm going to be house sitting this weekend. That means looking after 2 tortoises, 3 baby ferrits, and a kitten Very Happy

<so jealous>

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 23/07/09 20:41  Reply with quote

having dinner in bed Very Happy

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 23/07/09 20:43  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:
having dinner in bed Very Happy

washing curry off bedding

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 23/07/09 20:48  Reply with quote

migratingfishswim wrote:

washing curry off bedding

why? I'd happily have curry bedding for breakfast Laughing

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 23/07/09 22:23  Reply with quote

migratingfishswim wrote:

plz make sure you do healthy things from now on. you're only, what maybe 23? these things often hit when one's older.

i don't want to be the voice of doom'n'gloom, i never used to even think about cancer, it's just that i currently have four friends with cancer (three are ex-smokers). it all starts hitting at about 40, so seriously, look after yourself from now on and don't think you've got away with it just cos you're ok at the moment. (not that you should worry of course, just be healthy from now on, pretty please)

I wish, i'm nearly 25 Crying or Very sad . But statistics say if you quit at 24 you are statistically not more likely than any one else to develope cancer Very Happy . And trust me i live quite healthly. I may be fat but i am quite active, and my kinda healthy diet has turned into a very healthy one sine my dad go a second dvt Crying or Very sad I miss all that red meant and chips (and heinz tomatoe sause and cheese :down: )now i actually have to eat sea food :sick: Crying or Very sad

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 23/07/09 22:24  Reply with quote

Three of the puppies have names now, there is Nana, which I named as she is the girl who arrived when I was home alone looking after the dogs. :dizzy: Named her that because she is the seventh puppy to be born and Nana is japanese for seven and a common theme in anime is for characters to do with the number seven are called Nana. Another one is named Lynx, I just named him that because I want a cat. Razz and my 4 month old niece called one Marley. Rolling Eyes

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 23/07/09 22:47  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
Three of the puppies have names now, there is Nana, which I named as she is the girl who arrived when I was home alone looking after the dogs. :dizzy: Named her that because she is the seventh puppy to be born and Nana is japanese for seven and a common theme in anime is for characters to do with the number seven are called Nana. Another one is named Lynx, I just named him that because I want a cat. Razz and my 4 month old niece called one Marley. Rolling Eyes

and which one will you call Kyle?

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 23/07/09 22:54  Reply with quote

... I'll call one of the Boston Terriers Kyle... maybe

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 24/07/09 03:59  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
...Nana,.... Lynx,...Marley. Rolling Eyes

great, original, names!

Anonymous
????

Name:

PostPosted: 24/07/09 04:06  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
I wish, i'm nearly 25 Crying or Very sad...I may....diet has turned into a very healthy one sine my dad go a second dvt...(and heinz tomatoe sause ....now i actually have to eat sea food :sick: Crying or Very sad

tomato ketchup without sugar is good for you surely? (see all the news stories about lycopene)

beware of too much shellfish tho - often has a high mercury content. (hope you don't mean prawns, as 1lb of prawns = 15lb of by-catch!!!)

i think the best way to eat healthily is to remember that "five a day" is a minimum, not a target. i find that when i manage to eat eight helpings of veg a day, the recommendation is 10, there's no room for owt else, LOL

i was only two years out on your age Rolling Eyes

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> The On-sen Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio