tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Blood the last vampire new film
Goto page 1, 2  Next
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Western Films, TV & Comics

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 17/06/09 22:52  Reply with quote

'Blood the last vampire' was a brilliant 45 min anime which had soo much potential. They then ruined it with a crappy tv series (i never watched but knew others who made the mistake and warned me off). They have now made a live action movie. As the franchise has already been tainted i'd be quite interested to see this. (i know it won't be great but could be ok)

Who in the crewe area would like to go and see this as it is released soon?

Angelus
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 18/06/09 07:40  Reply with quote

Hell i'd be willing to head down to crewe for the day / evening to head out and watch it with people if it comes to it.

Agreed the series was "different" to the original movie. It wasn't neccesarily "bad" imo, but it was a little disjointed in the plot and ended on a terrible note.

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 19/06/09 12:55  Reply with quote

WOW, i'm blown away by the amount of people who have responded to my thread Surprised there is just so many of you Crying or Very sad

P.S. i'm hoping you do exist right about now angelus

Angelus
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 19/06/09 13:19  Reply with quote

I'm real... or at least I'm pretty sure I am...
Ask her for proof if you're still unsure Smile

I'm a little shocked as to the limited response to this thread also. I'd have thought that a chance for a not so random cinema trip would be welcomed by all...

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 19/06/09 16:33  Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing We are doing other things during the day besides the forum!!!

Stop whinging. Your post has been up for less than 48 hrs - I've only just seen it and I'm on here lots. Give the other guys and girls a chance!!

For the past few days I've been grabbing posts from my inbox so not trawled the forum so I've only seen it now.

I'd go and see it - see there's three of us now - you two won't look like a couple now Razz (I'll look like your parole officer Laughing )

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 20/06/09 21:32  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:
Your post has been up for less than 48 hrs

But thats 2 whole days, thats ages Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by kylej64 on 20/06/09 22:03; edited 1 time in total

Elkat
J-Fan

Name:

PostPosted: 20/06/09 21:40  Reply with quote

I say the movie beats the anime big time:
The other characters weren't completely useless since the nasty litttle "Vampires" weren't immune to everything except Saya's blood.

This live action movies... it depends on who makes. If it's America, chances that it will suck is high (I'm mean look at what they did to D.O.A: Dead Or Alive and Dragonball Evolution!) If it's Japan, I haven't seen the Death Note movies or don't know anybody who has, but my money's on that they're good (I mean there's 2, count them 2, movies!)

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 21/06/09 08:47  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

But thats 2 whole days, thats ages Evil or Very Mad

Only for a Gnat Laughing

Who's in the forest strolling? / The birds and the bees sing "Momiji" / The frogs in the pond are calling / "Momiji", yes it's true. / The trees raise their leaves together / Who needs the sun when we've got you?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 22/06/09 18:48  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:
Only for a Gnat Laughing

I find Gnat remark offensive Laughing

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 22/06/09 20:39  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

I find Gnat remark offensive Laughing

I get a BUZZ when you come up with puns on the FLY Very Happy

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 22/06/09 20:58  Reply with quote

I may be able to round up a few of my friends from northwich who also want to go and see this (yay, a big group Very Happy )

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 23/06/09 05:38  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
I may be able to round up a few of my friends from northwich who also want to go and see this (yay, a big group Very Happy )

just need dates

Angelus
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 23/06/09 07:36  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

just need dates

Indeed... if we can get dates posted up sooner rather than later I can actually lock it into my calendar and make sure nothing will conflict with it etc Smile

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 23/06/09 17:12  Reply with quote

Angelus wrote:

Indeed... if we can get dates posted up sooner rather than later I can actually lock it into my calendar and make sure nothing will conflict with it etc Smile

same here - have soooo much on Cool

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 24/06/09 22:17  Reply with quote

How does Saturday the 11th of july suit people? I'm assuming a weekend works better for people, this weekend it is realeased so very busy, next weekend i'm busy with a friends 24th so the folowing suits me (the 11th). What does everyone else think?

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 25/06/09 05:41  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:
How does Saturday the 11th of july suit people? I'm assuming a weekend works better for people, this weekend it is realeased so very busy, next weekend i'm busy with a friends 24th so the folowing suits me (the 11th). What does everyone else think?

will check

Angelus
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 25/06/09 07:24  Reply with quote

kylej64 wrote:

Looks fine for me. Will just have to arrange to meet people @ the cinema or possibly at someone's house so I've got somewhere to park the car Smile

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 25/06/09 11:27  Reply with quote

There's a good sized car park at the cinema

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 25/06/09 16:27  Reply with quote

Hawq wrote:

I take it we're talking about the Reel at Crewe and not Cheshire Oaks.

Hawq
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Paul

PostPosted: 25/06/09 17:02  Reply with quote

That was my assumption

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 25/06/09 17:31  Reply with quote

Hawq wrote:
That was my assumption

good stuff - although I prefer the layout of oaks cinema the immediacy of getting to Crewe since I live there is irresistible Razz

Angelus
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 25/06/09 17:42  Reply with quote

Hawq wrote:

That works for me and also means that I can take a few people there if they need picing up along the way / drop them off @ home after the day's activities...

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 25/06/09 17:44  Reply with quote

Angelus wrote:

That works for me and also means that I can take a few people there if they need picing up along the way / drop them off @ home after the day's activities...

you could also train it

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 25/06/09 21:11  Reply with quote

I was thinking of the cinima in crewe (i only know of one, it is next to the bowling ally, and more importantly pizza hut (the closest pizza hut to my house))

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 25/06/09 22:03  Reply with quote

Yeah, that's the REEL cinema. Also, I'd be up for this, have not seen the anime though, think I should watch it before seeing the film so it doesn't taint my opinion of it?

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 26/06/09 06:10  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:
Yeah, that's the REEL cinema. Also, I'd be up for this, have not seen the anime though, think I should watch it before seeing the film so it doesn't taint my opinion of it?

just think about the pizza :drool:

Tangelax
Hentai-kun

Name:
Bob Caff

PostPosted: 26/06/09 08:12  Reply with quote

It's not too far, about a mile I think?

kylej64
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Kyle Johnson

PostPosted: 26/06/09 11:53  Reply with quote

Tangelax wrote:

Firstly watch the anime movie (if you could call it that, it's only about 45mins long). Avoid the TV series as it goes in a different direction (the only positive thing to say about it).

The movie wil work well enough as a stand alone thing so i wouldn't worry about it.

GaTCHa
Hentai-chan

Name:
Mark

PostPosted: 26/06/09 12:07  Reply with quote

Angelus wrote:

How far is the cinema from the train station?

Prob walk to it in 10 mins - 15 tops

Angelus
Otaku

Name:

PostPosted: 26/06/09 12:53  Reply with quote

GaTCHa wrote:

Prob walk to it in 10 mins - 15 tops

Ah excellent. Will grab the postcode / address and stick it on google maps for when i get off the train then

Smile

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Western Films, TV & Comics Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio