tl corner tr corner
Home
AMGSC logo
Konnichiwa to the AMGSC - how can we help you?
Tuesday - 1st March - 7pm
YOU ARE NOW ON WEBSITE 2.1 at creweanime.co.uk
Please update your links and bookmarks!

Project Zero
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Computer & Console Games

sparrowhell
J-Fan

Name:

PostPosted: 05/12/09 02:02  Reply with quote

Who has played Project Zero without pissing there pants?..because i was just playing it with Rainbowrainbow and we are now really edgy, also this was right at the start of the game! I mean as soon as i opened a door a ghost was right in my face. Opinions people, scared or not?

Crying or Very sad :inno: Crying or Very sad

rainbowrainbow
AMGSC Committee

Name:
Tim Smith

PostPosted: 06/12/09 18:15  Reply with quote

I was watching some more walkthroughs of the game and you have to battle a womans severed head. She's at a distance at first but then she get's really close to your face.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Link

The heads at about 1:40.

sparrowhell
J-Fan

Name:

PostPosted: 08/12/09 17:12  Reply with quote

if whacth all of Project Zero 1 and now im on Project Zero 2 have you whacth all of Project Zero 1 rainbowrainbow ghost clock demen tag.

Esoteriffic
Otaku

Name:
Andy Thorley

PostPosted: 09/01/10 22:11  Reply with quote

Project Zero/Fatal Frame is just about the single scariest game I've ever played, and I do not say that lightly.

I've played so many horror games that have all been good in their own rights, but stop as soon as the game ends or my console gets turned off. Fatal Frame is the only one that's given me nightmares, thus far.

It's due, in part, to the random encounters. "Oh, I'll be fine" you think, "This is a save room. I've been through here a hundred times befo-" and then the taiko drums strike up and you stop dead wondering where your mysterious assailant is.

There's also Womans Head. That thing is pretty much every single thing I'm scared of all rolled up into one undefeatable ball of hatred.

Terrific (adj.) [tuh-rif-ik] - Extremely good; wonderful.

Display:   
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    AMG(SC) Index -> Computer & Console Games
Page 1 of 1

Constructed from phpBB

bl corner br corner
Neko Desu Radio